MENU: Shinzo’s menu changes seasonally, making their omakase meals a top recommendation.
- Ume Lunch Omakase: S$118
- Take Lunch Omakase: S$138
- Nigiri Lunch Omakase: S$120
- Jyo-sen Dinner Omakase: S$228
- Tokusen Dinner Omakase: S$268
- Chef’s Omakase Special: S$328
- Omakase Kisetsu Sushi (Lunch & Dinner): S$248
They also offer lunch sets that start at S$38, which already goes with an appetizer, salad, simmered dish, main course, and dessert.
- Ume Omakase (S$118), 2 kinds of appetizer, 5 slices of assorted sashimi, a Chef’s creation cooked dish, 6 pieces of sushi nigiri, miso soup, and dessert of the day
- Unagi Lunch Set (S$48), A lunch set that highlights a perfectly grilled unagi
- Wagyu Beef Don (S$45), Pan-seared Wagyu beef with onsen egg over steamed rice
LOOK AND FEEL: Shinzo Japanese Cuisine’s wood panel interiors and artworks make you feel like you’re in a Japanese neighborhood but the friendliness and hospitality of the chefs and staff will make you feel right at home.
NOTE: Reservation is encouraged
- Buses: 2, 12, 33, 54, 147, 190
- Nearest MRT station: NE5