About this event
Discover the joy of active ageing and your role in the fight against dementia at Do You Remember? The Exhibition, an interactive exhibition designed for the young-at-heart.
Are you, or do you know someone, between the ages of 50 to 64? As we age, health becomes an increasingly significant concern. By 2030, an estimated 152,000 people will be living with dementia.
Despite this, dementia is not as daunting as it seems. The fight against dementia begins by making simple yet conscious decisions each day. Journey through three interactive zones centred around social wellness, cognitive stimulation and physical wellbeing to cultivate new habits to take into the golden years.
Collect merit badges when you complete tasks to enjoy treats for the mind and a chance to win exclusive prizes from our gashapon machine!
This January, join us for an experience to remember.
About Do You Remember?
Do You Remember? is a student-led communications campaign dedicated to raising awareness of dementia among young seniors (aged 50 to 64) as well as their immediate family members, in light of Singapore’s ageing population and rising prevalence of dementia. The team comprises four students from the Nanyang Technological University’s (NTU) Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the event is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Goodie bags at this event are given out based on first-come-first-serve basis and while stocks last.
- *Merit badge prizes are given out based on first-come-first-serve basis and while stocks last.
- All guests must be in good health before entering [event name] and comply with any public health directive as may be in force from time to time. Do You Remember? reserves the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who appears to be unwell.
- No food and drinks are allowed within the play areas
- Images/videos captured onsite may be used for professional and marketing purposes.
- Do You Remember? reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions, operations hours, shorten and/or halt sessions without prior notice.
- Damages caused through the misuse of the venue/facilities will be borne by the guests.