TEDxSingapore would like to invite you to join our live virtual event “To Boldly_____” on Saturday, 20th March 2021. “To Boldly ____” is a celebration of the boldest ideas, inspirations, and people from Singapore, across our past, present and most of all, for our future.
The event features eight distinguished speakers from Singapore, who will share how they’ve lived boldly. These include:
– Alan Kueh, Architect of Possibilities: To boldly break down walls
– Santha Bhaskar, Indian Dance Icon: To boldly create and reinvent
– Dr Robert Liew, Pioneering Impresario: To boldly engage audience creatively
– Dr Douglas O’Loughlin, Transformation Facilitator: Exploring polarities boldly
– Liyana Dhamirah, Self-made Social Advocate: To boldly live your life for your own sake
– Seng Ing Le, Young Innovator: Making a difference boldly
– Dr Liu Thai Ker, Chief Planner: To boldly paint a thousand square kilometres
– Dr Dan Friess, Conservation Optimist: To boldly celebrate hard-earned success
Other event highlights include:
– Opportunity to host your own TEDxSingapore watch party from the comfort of your own home
– Partake in exclusive “Ask Me Anything” sessions with the speakers
– Receive a special TEDxSingapore host party bag
– Participate in community activities at our Marina One installations
If you have any questions, email email@example.com by Friday, 19 March 2021.