Date: 11 and 12 October 2023
Time: 9 am to 6 pm
Location: Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands
The award-winning event, Tech Week Singapore is back in town and is happening at Marina Bay Sands on 11-12 October 2023. Asia’s leading technology event for business will feature industry-leading speakers from McKinsey & Company, Coinbase, DHL Express Singapore, Doctor Anywhere, Gartner, MTR Hong Kong, NASA, NVIDIA, Keppel Data Centres, Forrester, amongst more than 600 speakers in Tech Week Singapore 2023. Leong Der Yao, Assistant Chief Executive, Sectoral Transformation Group, from Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) will be gracing the ceremony as the event’s Guest of Honour.
Ms Low Yen Ling, Minister of State at the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth & Ministry of Trade and Industry, will also be at the Amazon Global Selling Summit at Tech Week Singapore. On the morning of 11 October, she will deliver a speech highlighting how digital commerce is empowering SMEs to grow, transform, and access new opportunities.
Key highlights from all the co-located events:
Big Data & AI World
- Exclusive Generative AI workshop in partnership with Google – Attendees can learn how to use Gen AI on Google Cloud and receive skills badges (first come first served basis)
- Country Pavilions – Focusing on how AI is being developed by local companies in key markets such as Australia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and South Korea
- Smart City Forum hosted by Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency
Cloud Expo Asia & DevOps Live!
- Future of Work with expert speakers sharing insights on smart automation & AI, increasing productivity for businesses
- International cloud players, China Pavilions and Cloud Bellwethers participation in the show sharing the latest evolution in the industry
Cyber Security World
- ICE 71 Start-up Pavilion showcasing latest Cybersecurity solutions
- Streaming of ransomware session and threat hunter’s hacking demo
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) speaking at a fireside chat in the Cyber Security World Keynote Theatre
Data Centre World Asia
- Infrastructure Mason Women’s Chapter (expansion to Asia market) holding the APAC Summit and networking breakfast for the first time with Data Centre World Asia
eCommerce Expo Asia & Technology for Marketing
- Amazon Global Selling Summit where thousands of Amazon merchants, retailers and brands will be held for the first time with eCommerce Expo Asia