Step back in time to 19th-century Riverhouse this Halloween and wend your way through the gated archways and eerie courtyard where you will encounter the spooktacular gastronomy affair.
[Halloween Photo Contest] Stand a chance to win attractive dining vouchers when you ghouled-up for the night!
- Follow and Tag @yinbarsingapore / @mimirestaurantsg / @zorbatavernasg
- Ensure that your profile is set to public
- Post the shot of your Halloween costume at any of the participating outlets and tag us
- Get your friends to follow and tag as well to increase your chances of winning!
Contest ends on 31st October 2020 at 11:59 pm and the winners will be contacted via PM on 3 November 2020.
Spicing up your Halloween with a kick
Delicious ghastly little orange nibbles
Outlet: Mimi, Yin
Detail: Vampire-Repellent Roasted Pumpkin & Garlic Soup. Start your witching hours right with the frightfully tasty and creamy soup.
Date: From 12 October – 31 October
Your safety is important to us.
Our teams are taking stringent measures to maintain the highest standards of health and hygiene at all times, in line with the SG health authorities & CDC’s global protocols – so you can enjoy the dining experience at ease.
– Health and Travel Declaration Forms for all guests and colleagues
– Temperature check for all guests, staff, suppliers and vendors, on a daily basis
– Hand sanitizer in the dining outlets
– Increase in frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all operating facilities and tables
-Safe distancing between each table with no more than 5 guests seated
– Educating guests and staff on a daily basis.