Flowers often convey a deep meaning both for the giver and the recipient. Those beauties are basically enough to say Happy Birthday, I Love You, Happy Mother’s Day, I’m Sorry or Just Thinking of You. When you need this little help from flowers, order a hand bouquet or a table arrangement from the best florists listed below. They have tons of stunning designs for you to choose one that best expresses your heart.
10 Best Flower Delivery Services in Singapore with Stunning Designs
Living | May 04, 2018
- Prices start from$65 (table centerpieces); $78 (bouquets)
- Delivery feeS$15.00 (standard charge)
- Delivery timeFrom 10:00 to 18:00 on the same day or next working day depending on time of order
- Best for buying• Artsy and non-traditional table centerpieces
• Bouquets with exotic blooms
• Cheap dried flowers
What people like
- Artistic flower arrangements as table centerpieces: At the Bloom Room, there are a lot of stunning flower arrangements to delight your rooms. Feel the difference by choose a design that is creatively wrapped with some artistic items like burlap or one that is presented in a little colorful vintage mug, jar, or bowl. Prices start from $65 per design.
- Natural style bouquets with best seasonal blooms from around the world: This is one of the greatest attractions of the Bloom Room, promising surprise as you don’t know what flowers will be added in the bouquet. This florist gives you access to a huge variety of fresh flowers, handpicked from various flower fields across the globe. So expect to see some exotic flowers – a strange beauty is always a fresh love.
- Everlasting dried floral options: The Bloom Room also offers a wide array of dried floral options. These beautifully dried flowers have a forever life-span. Some of the options include Baby’s Breath in a Jar, Dried Baby’s Breath, Dried Lavender and Dried Forget Me Nots. The prices of the dried floral options start from only S$8.
- Same day delivery available for order made from 10:00 to 12:00 on all weekdays and Saturdays.
- Prices start from$39.95
- Delivery fee• $9.95 (standard deliveries)
• $34.95 (urgent deliveries)
- Delivery time• Mon to Fri: 09:00 – 22:00
• Sat: 09:00 – 17:00
- Best for buying• Classic roses
• Rose-and-wine gift box for him
• Flower and gift combo
What people like
- Super fine long-stem roses: Roses have remained the most classical floral pieces for any occasion. Roses Only knows this well, so they source only the top-notch quality roses from all round the world, keep the stems long as they should be, and deliver the flowers to you in exclusively designed gift boxes.
- Color varieties: Roses aren’t all red at Roses Only. This flower delivery service stocks a variety of roses with all colors you can imagine: red, pastel pink, bright pink, cherry brandy, white cream, mauve, and yellow. Get the rose delivery of a single color or mixed colors, that is your choice.
- Roses paired with deluxe gifts: Sending roses together with gifts to your loved one is always a thoughtful idea. Those want to spoil the recipient can add teddy bear, chocolate, classic wine and/or scented candles to the already beautiful and lavish rose box.
- Same day delivery for orders placed by 17:00 on weekdays and 12:00 on Saturdays.
- Prices start fromS$65
- Delivery feeFree (standard deliveries)
- Delivery time• From 09:00 to 17:00 (Mon to Sat) for standard deliveries
• Anytime of the day for urgent deliveries
- Best for buyingCheap price hand bouquets
What people like
- 24-hour flower delivery services: Buyers can always count on 24hrs City Florist to deliver flowers at any time of the day. This 24 hours florist shop stays open until 6am everyday and is basically a lifesaver for people who need urgent flower delivery service. Order via phone and have the flowers delivered within 2 to 3 hours (shipping charge of $45).
- Cute and inspiring character flower arrangements: Imagine flower bouquets and baskets arranged to feature a character like panda, angry bird, hello kitty, minion and elmo on them. This makes a wow gift for those who are fans of cartoon or animal lovers.
- Flower and gift choices galore: Their selection of on-offer products is huge. From hand bouquets, table centerpieces, corsages to funeral flowers for floral delivery options. Gift baskets are also in the focus of their service, enabling you to send flowers with chocolate, wines, toys, health food, and fruits to your loved ones on all occasions.
- Free flower delivery during office hours (from 09:00 to 17:00 on weekdays and Saturdays).
- Free same day delivery nationwide for orders placed by 20:00.
- Prices start fromS$59 (bouquets)
- Delivery fee• Free for normal deliveries
• S$20 for special deliveries
- Delivery timeNormally from 09:00 to 17:00
- Best for buying• Cheap hand bouquets
• Low price grand opening & condolence stands
What people like
- Wide range of hand bouquets under $69: There are no less than 40 hand bouquet designs with prices ranging from $59 to $69 for you to choose from. All time favorite flowers like roses, lilies, sunflowers, carnations and gerberas are often seen in their wallet-friendly bouquet selection.
- Inexpensive grand opening and condolence stands for delivery: If you think saying congratulation and showing sympathy don’t need to spend that much money, then Prince’s Flower Shop is your right florist. Their 180cm stands have the prices from $110 to $220, but options lower than $132 are abundant.
- Same day free delivery that applies to orders made before 16:00.
- Prices Start FromS$35
- Delivery FeeFree
- Delivery Time13:30 - 18:00 (Mon - Fri)
- Best For Buying• Daily unique bouquets
• Last-minute flowers
What people like
- Exclusive daily bouquet design: Happy Bunch is there to surprise your loved one with a unique bouquet that is gorgeously different every day. Shopping with them means no one has to struggle to pick the right bunch. Trust their expert florists and they will make thing go beautifully with their daily creative designs.
- Unbeatable prices: With their prices, you can even send flowers to your loved daily. It is simply because their bunches are so fresh and the prices are so cool. Their single rustic style bouquet (S$35 including delivery fee) are amazing enough to fill the recipient’s day with colors and joy. Those single bunches are always available for size upgrade, making them double or triple in volume, and that is perfectly fit for a special occasion.
- Free same day delivery: Last-minute? No problem! For those occasions that hit you by surprise, allow Happy Bunch to deliver an elaborate bunch to your recipient on the same day the order is placed, for no extra charge! Click the “send this bunch” button on their website before 12:30 to have the blooms delivered by 18:00.
- Frequent promotion programs: For the extra wow-factor for your loved one, Happy Bunch often pairs the flower arrangement with a complimentary gift. This April 2018, every double and triple bouquet order has a travel-sized Kerastase hair-care set thrown in to pamper the recipients more. Those missed this just wait for the next surprise.
- Prices start from$34
- Delivery fee• $9.70 (standard deliveries)
• $30 (specific time deliveries)
- Delivery time10:00 – 22:00 (standard deliveries)
- Best for buyingCheap price bouquets
What people like
- Low-price free style floral designs: If you’re having a hard time trying to decide which flower arrangement would suit the recipient and the occasion best, then just leave it to Floral Garage to decide it for you. Do this by going with their free style bouquet offer – tell them about the gifted person, the occasion and the style you want (choosing among rustic, traditional, modern). The florist will take care the rest, crafting a beautiful creation for your loved one. What is even better? Prices start from $34.90 only.
- Wide selection of reasonable price hand bouquets and gift baskets: There are approximately 100 hand bouquet designs to choose from. They have more than 20 floral options with prices ranging from $34.90 to $54.90. Their flower gift sets have prices starting from $130.
- Corporation-friendly offers: This is good if your company needs floral arrangements regularly. Register a cooperate account with Floral Garage then you can have your flowers delivered without making payment immediately. You have 30 days (from date of order) to pay your bill. All staff of the company can also enjoy lifetime discounts for their own purchases.
- Prices start from$85 (bouquets)
- Delivery fee$30
- Delivery time16:00 to 20:00 (weekdays)
- Best for buying• Premium bouquets
• Bridal flowers
What people like
- Beautifully natural-style hand bouquets: Their selection of hand bouquets is small, but people’s love for them is big. It is simply because no one can resist the allure of natural yet emotive beauty, capturing our hearts with the freshness, perfectly matched colors and flower varieties, and natural way of arrangement. They are the best gifts for when flower sending needs meticulous preparation. No rush. No hurry.
- Availability of bespoke floral arrangements: From all occasion bouquets to wedding flowers, this florist has got you covered. Stunning designs will be crafted based on your preferences of color and flower.
- Prices start from$80
- Delivery fee$15
- Delivery time10:00 to 17:00
- Best for buyingHand bouquets
What people like
- Travel-themed hand bouquets: All of their bouquet designs available for ordering online are crafted to represent the spirit of some of the most wanted destinations in the world: London, Cinque Terre, Ljubljana, Tokyo and Hong Kong. They are just perfect for when you want to recall your wonderful time in those cities with your loved one. These bouquets also make the perfect gifts for those who love travel.
- Prices start from$62
- Delivery fee• Free (normal deliveries)
• $30 (urgent deliveries)
- Delivery time13:00 to 21:00 (Weekdays)
13:00 to 17:00 (Sats)
10:00 to 17:00 (Suns)
- Best for buyingFlower gift sets
What people like
- Huge selection of floral and gift products with over 1000 options: The products on Wonderful Floral’s online store is delightfully overwhelming. With so many flower arrangements, gifts and hampers specifically designed for all occasions, you can definitely say that Wonderful Floral is a one-stop shop catering for all floral needs.
- International flower delivery: This is the florist to check out when you want to send flowers to someone overseas.
- Free same day delivery service for orders made before 16:00 on weekdays and before 12:00 on Saturdays.
- Prices start from$49
- Delivery fee• Free (standard deliveries)
• $20 (special and express deliveries)
- Delivery time• 09:00 to 22:00 (weekdays)
• 09:00 to 17:30 (Saturdays)
- Best for buying• Cheap baby hampers
• Cheap grand opening stands
What people like
- Inexpensive flower gift sets: Little Flower Hut is a store to order reasonably-priced baby hampers, chocolate hampers, and get well soon gift sets. Options under $89.90 are abundant. There is even discounted item with price at $39.90.
- Cheap grand opening stands: There are options with prices ranging from $68 to $85. Free delivery charge.
- Wee hours flower delivery service (22:00 to 09:00): One may ask ‘who needs flowers delivered at wee hours’? We normally don’t need this. But if you want to surprise your girl friend on her birthday with beautiful, fresh blooms when she has just got up in the morning, then this service is very helpful.
- Weekly floral delivery at affordable prices: Having flowers in our living room or on our working desk is a way of adding great delight to our lives. With a budget of $50 a week, you can treat yourself that way. The flowers are guaranteed to last for the full week. No delivery charge.
- Free same day delivery available for orders placed before 16:00 on weekdays and before 12:00 on Saturdays.
The 5 Best Florists in Singapore
Best florists with beautiful floral creations for all worthy celebration occasions. Expect to find Read More...
Sing See Soon
Best florist for corporate events, offering colour theme floral arrangements. Budget and custom designer Read More...
From bridal bouquets, coronets and corsages to boutonnieres, all are exquisite. Floral Magic can Read More...
Poppy Flora Studio
Best florist for wild and vintage style flower creations. A wide range of flower Read More...
Far East Flora
A trustworthy source for all kind of floral creations. Recommended for affordable grand opening Read More...
To Find Your Date
The 5 Best Online Dating Sites in Singapore
Are you a single? Are you too busy to find your soul- mate? Use Read More...
It’s Just Lunch Online Dating Site
It's Just Lunch is a leading online dating service in US, UK, Canada, Australia Read More...
SingaporeLoveLinks Online Dating Site
SingaporeLoveLinks.com is one of the best online dating sites in Singapore, providing customers useful Read More...
The 5 Best Dating Apps in Singapore
The apps have different designs and interfaces, but they all try to get you Read More...
To Stay Fit
The 5 Best Fitness Centres in Singapore
For most people, going to a gym is the best choice for a properly Read More...
Been established since 1985, Amore Fitness is the top of Singapore’s Fitness Centers for Read More...
The 5 Best Yoga Studios in Singapore
We have come up with a list of 5 best yoga studios in Singapore Read More...
Pure Yoga is popular for its premium facilities, enthusiastic and experienced teachers, good hygiene Read More...
To Travel with Ease
The 5 Best Travel Agencies in Singapore
A good travel agency is really an indispensable resource for making the most of Read More...
Chan Brothers Travel Agency
If you are looking for a reputable and well established travel agency in Singapore, Read More...
Offering excellent travel services to customers of all types for more than 24 years, Read More...
SA Tours is one of the largest travel agencies in Singapore, providing professional travel Read More...
Hong Thai Travel
With long standing history and rich experience in providing high quality travel services, Hong Read More...
To Enjoy Your Special Life Events to The Fullest
10 Best Places To Propose In Singapore Which Guarantee Her To Say Yes
Deciding to propose to the love of your life is a very big deal. Read More...
Explore and discover the stunning marine life at the S.E.A Aquarium together with your Read More...
NOX – Dine in the Dark
Imagine being able to eat in total darkness with the love of your life. Read More...
The 5 Best Bridal Studios in Singapore
Use our list to have an overall picture about wedding package prices in Singapore Read More...
La Belle Couture
Why La Belle Couture? Want the variety for gowns and suits? Then La Belle Read More...
My Dream Wedding
Why My Dream Wedding? My Dream Wedding is a perfect bridal studio for those Read More...
The 5 Best Wedding Venues in Singapore
Let’s set the scene of happiness for your once-in-a-lifetime wedding day with the list Read More...
Wedding Venue @ InterContinental Singapore
InterContinental Singapore is the only Peranakan-inspired luxury hotel in the country and also an Read More...