Spontaneous laughter, unforgettable moments, and once-in-a-lifetime events turn into memories that we cherish for the rest of our lives. Such experiences deserve to be immortalized so we can keep them forever, share them with our loved ones, and create stories that brighten our lives. This can be achieved by capturing these moments in beautiful photographs.
If you are planning your wedding, you perhaps know that each detail is essential. However, making the best choices for such a special day can be difficult without professional help. This is why most people choose Singapore’s bridal studios that can handle the entire process, from makeup and bridal outfit to invitations and even wedding rings.
The quality and experience of your chosen photographer on this day are of utmost importance. These will be your memories in a tangible form, so your chosen professional must be able to capture your happiness and experiences with your partner on what will be the best day of your life. Here are the five best wedding photographers in Singapore [2023 review] to help you achieve this!
See also: 5 Best Wedding Videographers in Singapore
With more than 15 years of experience, Annabel Law Productions is an experienced team with a full suite of photographers, videographers, and makeup artists. Constantly pushing their creativity and improving their talents and offerings, Annabel Law Productions has been featured on The Straits Times, Mothership, Zaobao, Channel 8 and many more, as one of Singapore’s best wedding teams.
- Singapore’s premier wedding photography and videography team: Their exceptional skills and expertise have made them the top choice for those seeking the best wedding photographer and videographer services in Singapore.
- Free wedding itinerary: Unsure how to plan your wedding? They offer a free wedding planning consultation and all confirmed couples get a comprehensive wedding itinerary to plan your wedding seamlessly.
- Transparent pricing system with no GST: Annabel Law Productions follows a “One Price, No GST” policy, which means that all prices quoted are final and do not include any additional GST charges.
- Wedding Photography
- Wedding Videography
- Proposal Photography
- Engagement Photography
- Editorial Photography
- Family Photography
- Boudoir Photography
PRICES (All prices quoted with no GST):
- Actual Day Photography: $1,588 (5 hours) / $2,188 (10 hours)
- Actual Day Videography: $2,480 (5 hours with full-day feature film)
- Actual Day Photography+Videography: $4,688 nett (all raw footages, all images up to 1,000 photos, same-day edit)
- Makeup and Hair: Starts from $550 if you sign up with any of their Photography and Videography Services