5 Best Wedding Photographers in Singapore 2021: Beautiful!
March 11, 2021
Spontaneous laughter, unforgettable moments, and once-in-a-lifetime events turn into memories that we cherish for the rest of our lives. Such experiences deserve to be immortalized so we can keep them forever, share them with our loved ones, and create stories that brighten our lives. This can be achieved by capturing these moments in beautiful photographs.
If you are planning your wedding, you perhaps know that each detail is essential. Making the best choices for such a special day can be difficult without professional help. This is why most people choose Singapore’s bridal studios that can handle the entire process from makeup and bridal outfit to invitations and even wedding rings.
The quality and experience of your chosen photographer on this day are of utmost importance. These will be your memories in a tangible form, so your chosen professional must be able to capture your happiness and experiences with your partner on what will be the best day of your lives. Here are the five best wedding photographers in Singapore [2021 review] that will help you achieve this!
Germaine, a Singapore-based professional photographer, founded Bridelope Productions. She has a passion for creating stories and memories, capturing raw emotions with her camera. She loves wedding photography and has been working for three years in this field. The company now includes Rebecca and Xavier, two other photographers with experience in this industry.
- Genuine passion and an eye for detail: Bridelope Productions takes pride in its ability to capture unique, real, and dynamic moments. The three associates share a deep passion for wedding photography.
- More than beautiful photos: Good photography skills are not enough for such an important event. Germaine and her two associates can create a story that represents you and your loved one.
- Overseas engagements: The team is more than happy to join you and your dear ones on a beautiful adventure. They are willing to travel with you to exotic places and turn your experience into a beautiful story.
- Pre-wedding engagements
- Actual day engagements
- Overseas engagement
PRICES & PACKAGES:
- Classic pre-wedding engagement package from $688 to $888 and it includes 3 hours of photo coverages in 2 locations and up to 140 images
- Basic pre-wedding engagement package from $488 to $688: 1.5 hours of photo coverage with up to 80 edited images
- Classic plus pre-wedding engagement package from $888 to $1,088: 4 hours of photo shooting, 2-3 locations, and up to 180 images
- Premium pre-wedding engagement package from $1,188 to $1,488: 6 hours of photo shooting from 4-5 locations and up to 280 photos
- Add-ons for pre-wedding engagements from $258 (express edits)
- Actual wedding day packages of 6, 8, 10, or 12 hours of coverage, ranging from 500 to 800 photos from $1,588 to $2,988
- Actual day add-ons from $258 to $1,688, including same-day edits, coverage before 6:30 AM, and even an additional photographer
- Solemnization packages for 1 hour of photo coverage and 80 photos ($488-$588), 2 hours of coverage with 120 photos ($588-$788), 3 hours of coverage with 200 photos ($788-$988); additional hours are from $228 to $288, while weekend surcharge is $208
- Elopement from $2,888 to $3,888** and includes 2 days of coverage of up to 6 hours per day, 200 photos and 25 photoshopped images
*All packages above include photo montage video, keepsake box and thumbdrive, and 5 4R prints
**Elopement charges do not include airfare, accommodation, and local transportation; there is a discount of $800 if destination is new
With more than 12 years of experience, Hong Ray is one of Singapore's best wedding photographers. He takes pride in his ability to capture raw emotions, taking photos at the right moments, so the subjects are natural and beautiful. He achieves this through candid images where no one poses rigidly while the setting remains completely untouched.
- Twelve years of experience in the field: More than a decade of experience helped Hong Ray developed his skills and ability to capture candid photos. He can anticipate crucial moments during your wedding and immortalize them.
- A new pre-wedding concept: About 90% of the pre-wedding photo sessions are taken in unique, wild scenery. This is ideal for adventurous couples who wish to take photos that no other couple might think of, going to places that are not even listed on Google Maps, and create a whole new experience during your pre-wedding photos.
- Passion for intimate, small weddings: Hong Ray loves to shoot smaller events, not corporate ones. He discovered this passion during the pandemic, specializing in weddings taking place in small cafes and restaurants.
- Pre-wedding photo sessions
- Overseas photo sessions
- Actual day photography
PRICES & PACKAGES:
- Studio family portrait from $150 to $500
- Candid family session from $450 to $750
Chris Chang Photography is led by the founder with the same name, two associated photographers, a senior photographer, and a videographer. They all share a deep love for capturing unforgettable memories during weddings, while their industry-related experience helped them bring something unique to this competitive market. Chris Chang Photography is undoubtedly one of the most recommended wedding photographers in Singapore.
- Skilled, creative, and reliable: All photographers have more than one decade of experience in this industry. This allowed them to develop their skills and participate in a myriad of unique events.
- Most romantic pre-wedding shoots: If you want to tell a story, Chris Chang Photography might be exactly what you need. They have experience in conducting pre-wedding photoshoots both in Singapore and abroad.
- Capture your best moment in video frames: The company offers high-quality videography services that capture everything from the first moment of your journey. If you want more than photos for your special day, the highly experienced team of videographers can help you share your story with the next generations.
- Promotions and events
- Actual day wedding photography
- Pre-wedding photography
- Overseas pre-wedding photography
- Wedding videography
- Actual day photography and videography (up to 10 hours) from $4,635 to $6,000
- Actual day photography (up to 10 hours) from $2,400 to $3,350
Mathias leads Yipmage Moments, and he is exceptionally passionate about pre-wedding and actual day wedding photography. He understands that not everyone might feel comfortable when a camera follows them, so he specializes in allowing people to be themselves to capture real joy and happiness. He wants to bring back emotion to an industry that has become too rigid and commercialized.
- A unique approach for each couple: Whether you are adventurous, shy, hilarious, or everything in between, Mathias captures your personality. He has a personalized approach to each couple based on their true selves.
- Affordable services suitable for small budgets: If you plan a small wedding, Yipmage Moments offers a wide variety of packages. For instance, you can choose only one hour of photography for $500, and they will create and edit at least 50 images.
- Special pre-wedding sessions: The team loves what they call “trouvaille.” This means discovering something by chance, which is the fundamental idea of their special pre-wedding sessions. They help you find unique locations and create a heart-warming experience for you and your significant other.
- Actual day photo session
- Pre-wedding photography
PRICES & PACKAGES:
- Photoshoot session from $100 to $200
- Deliverables packages from $600 to $2,000
- One hour of solemnization photography coverage from $300 to $500
- Six hours of AD photography coverage from $1,500 to $1,800
- Eight hours of AD photography coverage from $2,000 to $2,400
- Ten hours of AD photography coverage from $2,200 to $2,800
- Add-ons are $600 each
Joe Teng leads Acapella Photography with a unique approach to overseas pre-wedding shoots. With more than two decades of experience, Joe has photographed couples and events all around the world. Acapella Photography is the final destination for adventurous couples seeking to create unforgettable memories.
- Professional and capable photographers: Acapella Photography’s team is highly experienced and recognized for their expertise. For instance, Joe Tend is an Associate Master Photographer (UK), a title he received for his achievements and abilities.
- Romantic and creative style: Having traveled all around the world for weddings and other events, Joe Teng has an elegant, romantic style suitable for your special day.
- Experienced in portraits: Acapella Photography has a proven track record of exquisite full-length portraits. The team stands out from the crowd due to the ability to capture all the small details of your unforgettable experience.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore