5 Best Home Massage Services in Singapore [2023 Guide]
January 02, 2023
Everyone can use a pampering and rejuvenating treatment now and then. The issue arises when our energy levels are so low that we can’t make ourselves go to the nearest massage shop. Albeit the problem seems complicated, there is a simple solution. There are various Singapore services you can check to have a masseur or masseuse come to you instead of the other way around.
Assuming you’d like to save time and a little energy you have left, we’ll elaborate on the five best home massage services in Singapore  for you.
According to customer reviews, you should strongly consider The Outcall Spa's therapists to reinvigorate tired and aching muscles. This reputable massage provider is so customer-oriented that it assigns masseuses according to your massage preferences and habits. With them, you know the exact price and don't have to worry about hidden fees.
- Massage beds designed for ladies bearing children: If you are in advanced pregnancy, you know well how lying on your stomach is awkward. It doesn’t apply provided that you wish to treat yourself with a massage treatment with The Outcall Spa. Its specialists have convenient beds in which expectant mothers can comfortably lie while pampering themselves.
- Therapists work until after midnight: Arranging a massage service at wee hours is a piece of cake with The Outcall Spa. Working until late hours doesn’t mean that you have to leave your muscles to ache. Schedule a home massage until 1 am or 2 am, depending on the day.
- All prices are final, no extra charges: Prices you find on their website include everything, from traveling to oils and other massage essentials.
SERVICES & PRICES:
- TOS Signature Treatment: 90 min – S$198, 120 min – S$268
- Swedish Massage: 90 min – S$198, 120 min – S$268
- Deep Tissue Massage: 90 min – S$198, 120 min – S$268
- Traditional Chinese Massage: 90 min – S$198, 120 min – S$268
- Prenatal Massage: 90 min – S$218, 120 min – S$288
- Postnatal Massage: 90 min – S$228, 120 min – S$298
- Couples Massage: 60 min – S$298, 90 min – S$388, 120 min – S$488
Given that you need to fix musculoskeletal disorders or correct posture, consider hiring Aleyda Mobile Spa's massage specialists. They provide services at homes, offices, and other venues. If you need help to restore your back, feet, or entire body, give this reputable business's therapeutists a shot.
- Certified and experienced masseurs and masseuses: Aleyda Mobile Spa selects only the most talented candidates to join its ranks. Its massage specialists have relevant knowledge of their little fingers. They know deep-tissue techniques well, how to press to break knots, and are happy to explain the procedure to their customers.
- They bring the entire equipment: When you schedule a massage with these professionals, they bring everything needed for treatment. You’ll enjoy a rejuvenating massage while lying on fresh linens in a spa bed, inhaling essential oils scents, and listening to relaxing spa music.
- The company offers a range of spa packages: Aleyda Mobile Spa is quite versatile regarding packages. Besides home service, which encompasses regular and postnatal massage, you can choose between spa parties and office and event services.
- The business’s experts attended the Aleyda Academy: Established in 2015, Aleyda Academy provides practical knowledge and insights into wellness treatments. The company’s “Feel Whole Again” motto explains everything.
SERVICES & PRICES:
- Aleyda Body Massage: 90 min – S$165, 120 min – S$220, 2 x 60 min – S$245
- Shiatsu Massage: 90 min – S$165, 120 min – S$220, 2 x 60 min – S$245
- Back Rub and Foot Reflexology: 90 min – S$165, 120 min – S$220, 2 x 60 min – S$245
- Prenatal Mommy Care: 90 min – S$165, 120 min – S$220
- Postnatal Mommy Care: 7 x 90 min -S$1,155, 10 x 90 min – S$1,600
- For office and event massages and spa parties, you need to inquire via Aleyda Mobile Spa’s website.
For add-on services, you need to pay a little extra:
- Velvety Body Scrub: 30 min – S$50
- Anti-Cellulite Scrub: 30 min – S$60
- Aroma Blend: S$20
- Magnesium Oil: S$20
In everyday life, an emergency arises now and then. And if the urgency relates to massage treatments, Outcall Massage Singapore acts pretty much as first aid. That isn't the only reason why the acclaimed business is among the five top home massage services in Singapore, so continue reading.
- The massage service’s experts respond quickly: Outcall Massage Singapore’s professionals’ swift response is the company’s trademark. Whenever an emergency arises, their masseurs and masseuses will come quickly. Depending on the time you make a call, you may get your invigorating wellness treatment on the same day.
- Besides massage therapy, the business offers manicure and pedicure treatments: To fix your nails besides weary muscles, order an all-in-one spa treatment in the comfort of your home. Rest assured that Outcall Massage Singapore’s manicures and pedicures are equally professional and knowledgeable as massage therapists.
- The company’s professionals get to every part of Singapore: It doesn’t matter whether you are in the Central Business District, Kampong Glam, Sentosa Island, Woodlands, or any other area in Singapore. State your location, and you’ll receive your rejuvenating experience regardless of where it is.
SERVICES & PRICES:
- Traditional Massage: S$150
- Thai Massage: S$150
- Aromatherapy Massage: S$198
To bring your physical and emotional health into balance, consider Chakra Tantra Massage's services. The business's therapists specialize in several massage treatments, such as Tantric, Sensual, and Yoni. And if you have just arrived from a long trip and don't have Singapore dollars, they accept foreign money.
- You can schedule a massage almost any time: Chakra Tantra Massage allows you to appoint a wellness treatment any time of the day except early to mid-morning (3 am – 10 am). Note that a small surcharge (between S$20 and S$30) applies for appointments outside standard hours (10 am – 10 pm).
- There are several massages you can choose from: Depending on your needs, you can choose between several massage types. These are Tantric, Lingam, Yoni, Sacred Spot (Prostate), Outcall, and Sensual.
- Couples treatments bring partners closer: Even if you or your spouse work long hours, you can still reintroduce romance to your life. Chakra Tantra Massage’s experts are masters in restoring your emotional welfare and awakening intimacy between romantic partners. For the best experience, try body, Yoni, or Sacred Spot massage.
- You can pay for a wellness procedure in any currency: If you don’t have the local money for any reason, this shouldn’t stop you from scheduling a massage. Refer to the xe.com website to calculate the amount you would need to pay. Note that only cash is the available payment method.
SERVICES & PRICES:
- Standard hours (10am – 10pm): 60 min – S$200, 90 min – S$300, 120 min – S$380
- After hours (10pm – 3am): 60 min – S$230, 90 min – S$330, 120 min – S$400
- Out-of-town standard hours (10am – 10pm): 60 min – S$230, 90 min – S$330, 120 min – S$400
- Out-of-town after hours (10pm – 3am): 60 min – S$250, 90 min – S$350, 120 min – S$430
Whenever you need a quick massage to improve your circulation, Massage On The Go is an ideal choice. The company's therapists excel in various spa and beauty treatments, including nail art and Shiatsu and Swedish massages.
- You can schedule a 15-minute massage: In the busy world we live in today, every minute counts. And Massage On The Go is aware of this since it offers quick spa treatments to its clients. Unlike most other service providers that provide 60-minute and longer massages, this one allows you to make 15-, 20-, and 30-minute appointments. Quite enough for quick rejuvenation and to get you going.
- The enterprise has nail care and art on offer: Besides wellness treatments, Massage On The Go’s professionals excel in manicure, pedicure, and nail art services.
- Masseurs and masseuses are highly attentive and professional: According to reviews, professionals working for this reputable company pay attention to everything. During treatment, these massage experts evaluate your muscles’ needs and act accordingly. This results in customers feeling restored and pampered even after a short service.
SERVICES & PRICES:
- Foot Reflexology: 90 min – S$160, 120 min – S$200, 180 min – S$280
- Neck and Shoulder Massage: 90 min – S$160
- Sleep Well Massage – 90 min – S$180
- Shiatsu Massage: 90 min – S$180, 120 min – S$250, 180 min – S$350
- Swedish Massage: 90 min – S$180, 120 min – S$250, 180 min – S$350
For other services, such as art workshops and add-ons, please refer to their website.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore