Everyone can use a pampering and rejuvenating treatment now and then. The issue arises when our energy levels are so low that we can’t make ourselves go to the nearest massage shop. Albeit the problem seems complicated, there is a simple solution. There are various Singapore services you can check to have a masseur or masseuse come to you instead of the other way around.
Assuming you’d like to save time and a little energy you have left, we’ll elaborate on the five best home massage services in Singapore  for you.
Given that you need to fix musculoskeletal disorders or correct posture, consider hiring Aleyda Mobile Spa's massage specialists. They provide services at homes, offices, and other venues. If you need help to restore your back, feet, or entire body, give this reputable business's therapeutists a shot.
- Certified and experienced masseurs and masseuses: Aleyda Mobile Spa selects only the most talented candidates to join its ranks. Its massage specialists have relevant knowledge of their little fingers. They know deep-tissue techniques well, how to press to break knots, and are happy to explain the procedure to their customers.
- They bring the entire equipment: When you schedule a massage with these professionals, they bring everything needed for treatment. You’ll enjoy a rejuvenating massage while lying on fresh linens in a spa bed, inhaling essential oils scents, and listening to relaxing spa music.
- The company offers a range of spa packages: Aleyda Mobile Spa is quite versatile regarding packages. Besides home service, which encompasses regular and postnatal massage, you can choose between spa parties and office and event services.
- The business’s experts attended the Aleyda Academy: Established in 2015, Aleyda Academy provides practical knowledge and insights into wellness treatments. The company’s “Feel Whole Again” motto explains everything.
SERVICES & PRICES:
- Aleyda Body Massage: 90 min – S$165, 120 min – S$220, 2 x 60 min – S$245
- Shiatsu Massage: 90 min – S$165, 120 min – S$220, 2 x 60 min – S$245
- Back Rub and Foot Reflexology: 90 min – S$165, 120 min – S$220, 2 x 60 min – S$245
- Prenatal Mommy Care: 90 min – S$165, 120 min – S$220
- Postnatal Mommy Care: 7 x 90 min -S$1,155, 10 x 90 min – S$1,600
- For office and event massages and spa parties, you need to inquire via Aleyda Mobile Spa’s website.
For add-on services, you need to pay a little extra:
- Velvety Body Scrub: 30 min – S$50
- Anti-Cellulite Scrub: 30 min – S$60
- Aroma Blend: S$20
- Magnesium Oil: S$20
Whenever you need a quick massage to improve your circulation, Massage On The Go is an ideal choice. The company's therapists excel in various spa and beauty treatments, including nail art and Shiatsu and Swedish massages.
- You can schedule a 15-minute massage: In the busy world we live in today, every minute counts. And Massage On The Go is aware of this since it offers quick spa treatments to its clients. Unlike most other service providers that provide 60-minute and longer massages, this one allows you to make 15-, 20-, and 30-minute appointments. Quite enough for quick rejuvenation and to get you going.
- The enterprise has nail care and art on offer: Besides wellness treatments, Massage On The Go’s professionals excel in manicure, pedicure, and nail art services.
- Masseurs and masseuses are highly attentive and professional: According to reviews, professionals working for this reputable company pay attention to everything. During treatment, these massage experts evaluate your muscles’ needs and act accordingly. This results in customers feeling restored and pampered even after a short service.
SERVICES & PRICES:
- Foot Reflexology: 90 min – S$160, 120 min – S$200, 180 min – S$280
- Neck and Shoulder Massage: 90 min – S$160
- Sleep Well Massage – 90 min – S$180
- Shiatsu Massage: 90 min – S$180, 120 min – S$250, 180 min – S$350
- Swedish Massage: 90 min – S$180, 120 min – S$250, 180 min – S$350
For other services, such as art workshops and add-ons, please refer to their website.