The 5 Best Bridal Studios in Singapore
Living | January 10, 2021
Let’s explore what Singapore’s bridal studios [updated 2021] can do for our brides-to-be. As we know, there are two types of wedding service shops in our city.
Those known as one-stop wedding boutiques add convenience to the brides’ shopping experience through their comprehensive range of services.
And the designer bridal boutiques provide the fashion-interested and willing-to-pay-more brides with a chance to wear some of the most sought after gowns on earth.
No matter what type of studio it is, a good bridal destination must be a place with stunning gown collections and pleasant customer service to make any busy bride a happy princess.
And this article reserves space for those good kinds of bridal boutiques for the soon-to-be newlyweds to check out. The first 4 listed studios are viewed as one-stop services catering to couples with different needs and budgets while the last listed one is a recommended destination for those on the hunt for beautiful affordable wedding gowns.
Visit them to try the gowns on and explore the offering packages or request for a customized one. And bear in mind that you can always bargain to get more perks included in.
See also: 5 Best Couple Spas in Singapore with Deals under $230
See also: Best Facials in Singapore: 7 Salons with Deals under $150
1. My Dream Wedding
WHY MY DREAM WEDDING?
My Dream Wedding is a perfect bridal studio for those who fancy a great pre-wedding photography experience. This Asia’s famous wedding service chain has won the hearts of Singaporeans for its team of national most sought-after photographers who are able to help the bride and groom put the feeling into each pose and to produce creative beautiful albums.
Many brides and grooms want to earn their sweet memory before marriage time by going abroad for wedding photography. And if you wish so, check out My Dream Wedding because overseas wedding photography is their greatest strength. They have rich experience in providing smooth and enjoyable shoots in the world’s most stunning destinations such as Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Santorini, and Paris. Based on your preferred locations, their team will suggest the best-suited style for you.
Another draw of this Hong Kong based studio is its regularly updated valuable promotions. Posted on its Facebook or website prior to any of the special occasions like its anniversaries, collection launching days, and national day, these promotions often offer free gifts, lucky draw, and special deals for couples.
- Local and overseas wedding photography
- MV making of wedding photography
- Dresses: designer wedding gowns, evening gowns, and ROM dresses
- Groom’s suits and tuxedos
- Bridal shoes
- Hand bouquets and corsages
- Wedding planning
- Wedding ceremonies
- Professional celebrant services
- Wedding services camcorders
- Others: Invitations, gifts in return, wedding rings, venues, floats and leasing arrangements, etc.
PACKAGES & PRICES:
- Pre-wedding photography (S$2588+): 3 wedding gowns, 2 groom suits, flower bouquet, makeup & hairdo, canvas portrait, and album.
- Actual day package (S$3188+): 2 wedding gowns, 1 evening gown, 1 tea dress, 1 groom suit, flower bouquet, 6 corsages, makeup & hairdo, car decoration, and actual day photography.
- Full package (S$3988+): 3 wedding gowns and 2 groom suits for pre-wedding photography; 2 wedding gowns, 1 evening gown, 1 tea dress, and 1 groom suit for the actual day; 2 flower bouquets, 6 corsages, 3-time makeup & hairdo, car decoration, canvas portrait, album, and actual day photography.
2. Digio Bridal
WHY DIGIO BRIDAL?
Our Singaporean brides have long viewed Digio Bridal as an affordable one-stop bridal studio for the big day. So couples that want to find everything under one roof to save time and hassle can rely on this studio’s services. Their basic package with services for both pre-wedding and actual days at the fixed price of $3888 says best about this. Gowns, suits, hand bouquets, corsages, makeup, hairdo, car decoration as well as indoor and outdoor photoshoots with album, canvas portrait, and soft copy in CD are all counted in.
We love this more-than-20-year experience studio more when we know that there is no extra charge for accessories and no hidden cost for cleaning the returned gowns. This enables us to calculate and know the exact amount needed for our event right at the time we do the trade with them.
- Bridal consultants
- On-site designers
- Wedding gowns
- Evening gowns
- ROM dresses
- Groom suits
- Bouquets and corsages
- Photography and filming for pre-wedding and actual day
- Bridal car rental and decoration
PACKAGES & PRICES:
Basic package (S$3888) has the following services included:
- Actual day wedding gown
- Actual day evening gown
- Actual day tea dress
- Actual day groom’s suit
- Actual day morning make-up and hairdo
- Actual day evening make-up and hairdo
- Fresh bridal bouquet
- Bridal car decoration
- Flowering car ribbons
- Pre-wedding studio make-up and hairdo
- Studio fresh flower
- Indoor & outdoor shoot with two locations
- Four bride photography outfits
- Four groom photography outfits
- Wedding album with 26 poses (12” x 15”)
- Canvas portrait with frame (20” x 24”) and soft copy return in CD
3. La Belle Couture
WHY LA BELLE COUTURE?
Want the variety for gowns and suits? Then La Belle Couture is a place to check out. This bridal studio diversifies our choices by supplying a huge selection of wedding clothes with 700 designer couture gowns and 200 groom suits. Fashion- interested brides may take pleasure in exploring their impressive array of wedding gown styles and themes. Service for bespoke wedding gowns is also available.
La Bella Couture with its 3000 square feet studio may turn out as an ideal choice for those who wish to take photos in different scenes but do not have time to travel a lot. This Singapore’s largest studio offers plenty of background concepts to fulfill your dream.
This sophisticated bridal studio also helps equip soon-to-be-married couples with tips for planning and preparing for a perfect wedding day through its free workshops. You can also get a piece of advice on how to perform naturally on photo shooting day from their experts at the Say I Do workshop.
- Designer couture wedding gowns
- Made to measure wedding gowns
- Men’s Suits & Tuxedos
- Local and destination pre-wedding photography
- Actual Day Wedding Photography
- Solemnization or ROM packages
- Makeup & Hair Services
- Family & Pregnancy Photography
- Fresh floral hand bouquets and corsages
- Car Rental services
PACKAGES & PRICES: La Bella Couture offers no fixed packages but customized with prices based on the specific needs of each customer. Basically, their local pre-wedding photography package has the price at about S$2000; and their full packages with services for both the pre-wedding photography and the actual day cost from S$4000 to S$6000.
4. The Louvre Bridal
WHY THE LOUVRE BRIDAL?
If you desire to become a Hallyu star on your big day, pay a visit to The Louvre Bridal.
Its collection of Korean-style wedding gowns with all the latest items can knock any Korean culture fans down at first glance. The gown range is not so wide but the included items are new, trendy, and of good quality.
This studio brings about Korean concept photography at its local indoor studio and Korean-style makeup service to match the same theme gowns. But their brightest highlight must be the Korean destination pre-wedding photography. Yes, we can embark on an enjoyable and memorable photo-shooting journey with their Korean Bridal Tour. Expect to have dazzling photos at both indoor and outdoor locations, done by the Korean well-known studio team of talented photographers and makeup artists.
- Wedding planning
- Gowns and tuxedos
- Makeup and hairdo
- Flower bouquets and corsages
- Local pre-wedding and actual day photography
- Oversea pre-wedding photography
- Actual day cinematography
- Bridal car decorations
PACKAGES & PRICES:
- Korean Concept Indoor & Outdoor Bridal (from S$3,288): Inclusive of wedding planning, gowns, tuxedos, makeup, hairdo, photoshoot props, and album.
- Personalized Overseas Pre-wedding Bridal (from S$4,988): Inclusive of wedding planning, personalized shoot venues and itinerary, gowns, tuxedos, makeup, flower bouquet, hairdo, and album.
- Pre-wedding & Actual Day Bridal (from S$3,288): Inclusive of wedding planning, engagement shoot, photoshoot props, gowns, tuxedos, makeup, flower bouquet and corsages, hairdo, bridal car decorations, canvas portrait, and album.
- Local Pre-wedding Bridal (from S$2,688): Inclusive of wedding planning, engagement shoot, gowns, tuxedos, makeup, hairdo, flower bouquet, photoshoot props, and album.
- Local Actual Day Bridal (from S$1,988): Inclusive of image consultation, gowns, tuxedos, makeup, hairdo, flower bouquet, corsages, and bridal car decorations.
- ROM Bridal (from S$1,288): Inclusive of image consultation, gowns, tuxedos, makeup, hairdo, and flower bouquet.
- Actual Day Photography (from S$800): Inclusive of digital photography and designed DVD-ROM with all exposures.
5. The Gown Warehouse
WHY THE GOWN WAREHOUSE?
Beautiful high-quality wedding gowns for sale or rent at budget-friendly prices are an outstanding feature of The Gown Warehouse. Their selection of wedding gowns and evening gowns is just at the right quantity, not too large to leave us overwhelmed or too small to limit our choices. But what makes our Singaporean brides love this studio most must be the up-to-date designs, superior material used, and the new condition of all the gowns on display.
The Gown Warehouse’s spacious and well-furnished studio makes our gown hunting a truly enjoyable experience. In spite of its location in a neighborhood, this studio still can surprise us with its brightly lit and posh interior as well as luxurious changing rooms. With the assistance of their well-served staff, especially Eunice and Annabelle, we can find the answers to all of our questions and have a nice gown trying time.
- Gowns and suits for rental or purchase
- Wedding-related services from their recommended vendors
PACKAGES AND PRICES:
- A la cart choice: Those who only look for the gown for the special day can find the rental deal at the prices ranging between S$380 and S$1280 or the purchase deal at the prices ranging from S$700 to S$2500.
- Pre-wedding package (S$1588 nett): 1 white gown, 1 evening gown, 1 groom suit, and 1-time makeup and hairdo.
- Actual day package (S$1988 nett): 1 white gown, 1 evening gown, 1 tea dress/short ROM dress, 1 made-to-measure groom suit to keep, and 2-time makeup and hairdo.
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore