7 Best Hair Salons in Singapore for a New Look 2023
September 06, 2023
Your hairstyle – your look, do you think?
The best hair teams and the best hair products have the power to perfect your image.
Herein are the 7 most reputable hair salons [updated 2023] that have consistently provided good haircuts, colouring, perming, and treatments for years. Remember to make reservations in advance, especially on weekends as most of these hair salons are heavily packed.
See also: The 5 Best Nail Salons In Singapore
- 1-on-1 dedicated service per session: Unlike other salons that attend to multiple customers, Stage Hair Salon ensures that each hair stylist attends to only one customer in one session. This ensures that the customer gets the full attention of the stylist and that the service is not rushed.
- Best-priced hair services in Singapore: Stage Hair Studio is among the few salons in Singapore that offer excellent service at affordable prices. A basic haircut starts from S$30 while hair coloring starts from S$80.
- Professional and friendly hair stylists: Sze Tho, the main hairstylist at Stage Hair Salon, is a highly-skilled professional who has gained a loyal following throughout his many years of experience in Singapore’s beauty industry. Stage Hair Studio is known for being friendly and readily giving expert hair care advice. The stylists are also trained to extend the same brand of excellent customer service.
- Masters of creative hair coloring techniques: From smooth gradient balayage, to natural-looking micro-highlights, and trending colour splashes like Ear Loop Highlights and Peek-A-Boo Highlights, the professional colorists at Be Salon will certainly be able to design a masterpiece especially for you.
- Bespoke hair treatments approach: Everyone’s hair is different. There is no one-treatment-fits-all, and Be Salon is aware of that. Thus, the experts at Be Salon customize hair treatments that will address your hair needs and suit your personal lifestyle.
- Long-lasting perm with luscious healthy shine: Airy Wave is Be Salon’s new innovation which consists of fine contouring haircut, treatment-infused perm, and after-perm treatment. This three-step procedure helps you achieve the perfect perm, adding volume and shape to limp and thin hair. Find out more.
- 5-Star service at reasonable prices: The team is made up of excellent hairstylists who possess 10 to 21 years’ experience in the hair profession. Haircut is from $49-79 only! (Treatment from $89, Coloring from $119.) With such affordable prices, Be Salon’s service and welcoming atmosphere will exceed your expectations. Free dedicated consultation sessions are available to help with your hair concerns. Get expert advice on recommended hairstyles that are suitable for your face shape. Your caring hairstylist will communicate and walk you through the entire hair process so you know what is being done to your hair. Rest assured that there is no hard selling. The salon experience is enhanced with complimentary beverages, relaxing head massage, warm blankets, phone charging, and free WIFI. They even help you order meals from restaurants around to make you feel most comfortable during your session.
- More than 13 perm styles in its catalogue: Picasso Hair Studio has a wide range of hairstyles for you to choose from. The catalogue is constantly updated to keep up with the latest trends and hairstyling techniques.
- Offering excellent service since 2014: For almost a decade, Picasso Hair Studio has continuously gained loyal customers. To date, over 25,000 have availed of its hair perming services alone since 2014.
- Experienced and well-trained hair designers: Picasso Hair Studio boasts of its team of highly-skilled and experienced hair experts. They are trained to evaluate face shapes and skin tones to come up with the best-recommended hairstyle for each customer.
- 27-year-old salon brand: Chez Vous: Private Space is helmed by the same award-winning team of the Chez Vous brand. For more than 2 decades, this brand has now grown into 3 branches that offer the same excellent and top-quality service.
- Choice of single and duo pods for your privacy: Chez Vous: Private Space has 10 private rooms (with minimum spend) and 4 semi-enclosed pods for your maximum privacy as well as 4 duo pods if you wish to spend quality time with your best friend or a loved one.
- Rigorous recruitment process: Chez Vous: Private Space employs a stringent recruitment process where only 1 out of 30 candidates successfully passes the challenging examination to join the team. This meticulous approach is aimed at assembling a group of beauty experts who excel beyond comparison.
- Well-trained and experienced stylists: All stylists at Chez Vous: Private Space are required to complete 35 hours of training annually and have a minimum of 10 years of experience. There are no junior stylists, only director-level stylists.
- High tea bundle for the ultimate indulgence: Chez Vous: Private Space offers guests who go for their bundle services an extensive tea menu bundled with a tiered high tea set so you don’t have to go hungry while you wait in between hairstyling procedures.
- Customised service for every customer: Be U Hair Design tailors their hair styling according to your personal style, making sure that your individuality shines through after your session. Your face shape, skin tone, and personality are all taken into account to come up with the best hairstyle or hair colour that suits you.
- 100% organic hair and scalp treatments: If you have a sensitive scalp or have particular scalp conditions, you can avail of the salon’s organic hair and scalp treatments that are guaranteed safe and gentle.
- Trendy, natural-looking perms: If you want to make a change and go for a trendy perm, let Be U Hair Design’s perm experts do the magic for you! Even the most stubborn straight and fine hair will surely transform into a natural-looking perm that brings out the best beautiful you.
- Professional and friendly hair designers: Be U Hair Design is composed of stylists who are highly skilled in their respective specializations. Whether perm, colour or a simple haircut, you are assured that you are taken care of by the best designers in Singapore. They are also very approachable and they do not hesitate to offer hair care tips to maintain your beautiful locks.
- Relaxation right from the doorstep: Your precious “me time” starts from the moment you enter Chez Vous: HideAway. If you arrive early, you can unwind at the complimentary relaxation lounge, equipped with self-help facilities, while waiting for your appointment. You will also be treated to delightful mini massages before and after your session.
- Dedicated 2-hour slot allocation: Each stylist at Chez Vous: HideAway only accepts 5 appointments per day. 2 hours are allotted for every appointment to ensure maximum attention and personalized service for all clients.
- Transparent pricing, no hard-selling: Chez Vous: HideAway does not believe in hard-selling and offers one of the most transparent pricing structures among all the hair salons in Singapore. You can relax and enjoy your salon time without being subjected to pushy sales tactics employed by less reputable salons.
- Consistency in excellence since 2019: Chez Vous: HideAway has built a solid reputation since its establishment in 2019. The salon holds a remarkable 4.9 rating on Google reviews, showcasing its consistent top-quality performance.
- Award-winning hair salon: Chez Vous: Hideaway is the proud winner of the Best Innovative Salon Concept award, Best Hair Caring Perm award, and Best Perm for Airy Movement award by Her World Hair Awards.
- Extensive online hairstyle collection for customers to get some ideas before heading to the salon: Ladies, why don’t you go online and have a look at Toni & Guy Hairdressing’s comprehensive collection of eclectic hairstyles before going to this popular salon? You may get inspired by Toni & Guy’s collection, featuring the best of the last five year hairstyles, and find a suitable fashion for yourself. View the salon’s collection here.
- A safe choice for Western faces: For Caucasian ladies living in Singapore, an Asian country, finding a hair salon that best suits your styles may be a tricky job. Most of the local salons may not be well-versed in your styles. Some can handle it well, but their prices stand high. So Toni & Guy, an international brand, is a good choice since this reliable salon was originally from England with experienced hair stylists who know global trends and Caucasian’s styles, hair textures, and face features and shapes.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore