The 7 Best House Cleaning Services in Singapore 2020
Living | October 05, 2020
In a busy city like Singapore where people have to spend at least 40 hours per week at the workplace, who still have the energy to keep up with the housework? Most of us are just too exhausted to do the daily and weekly house cleaning tasks.
So hiring a part-time maid or using a regular housekeeping service is certainly one of the best solutions. When we leave the household chores in the professional’s hands, it is when we have more time with our family after work. It also means we can recharge our batteries to keep living an energetic life.
Now you want to know which are the trustworthy cleaning companies to check out?
Use our list to prevent getting lost in the forest of house cleaning services. Based on studying services of a large number of Singapore’s cleaning companies as well as reviews and recommendations of real customers, our team has worked to come out the list of the 7 most reliable names [updated 2020].
See also: The 10 Best Air-con Services In Singapore
See also: Top 5 Reliable Carpet Cleaning Services In Singapore
See also: Top 5 Reliable Handyman Services in Singapore
- Reliable and high-quality cleaning service: The preferred choice for both Singaporeans and Expats. All cleaners on the platform undergo rigorous background checks and housekeeping trainings during onboarding.
- Dedicated account servicing managers: Designated account managers are assigned to recurring customers. They act as your personal concierge to help resolve any booking issues.
- Fast and efficient booking system: It takes less than a minute to make a booking on Helpling. A sparkling clean house is just a few clicks away!
Providing great cleaning service consistently: With years of experience in providing cleaning services to hundreds of clients, NTUC Domestic Cleaning has always been keeping its service outstanding and reliable. Professional, efficient and enthusiastic working attitude are what customers praise for its service. NTUC domestic cleaners are required to go through a 15 hours of training, including on-the-job training, so they are fit for all cleaning tasks.
- High quality and trained crews: With a trained crew and an industry-first dedicated Service Assurance Team, Whissh has consistently serviced quality homes and offices across the Island, including many in Sentosa Cove and St Regis. They even service a few luxury yachts transiting through Singapore water.
- Excellent value and friendly services: Consistent service and value benchmarking ensure that Whissh will always provide the best value to clients. Industry high rate of returned customers is a testament to Whissh dedication to value and friendly services.
- Fully integrated home services: Whissh has expanded its services to include Laundry, Plumbing, Aircon Servicing, Electrical Maintenance, etc. Booking for those services can be done online or a phone call away.
- One of the biggest cleaning service providers in Singapore: Home Cleanz has a team of 70 cleaning and laundry staff, all are trained by experienced housekeepers. Besides cleaning services, the company also provides house maintenance services like upholstery cleaning, carpet shampooing and curtain laundry.
- Best choice for urgent cleaning job: Boasting a big team of housekeepers and a fleet of 10 vehicles located across Singapore, Home Cleanz can deploy their services at short notices.
- Ironing and window cleaning tasks are included in regular weekly housekeeping service.
Accredited cleaning service since 2010: With over 8 years of experience in the field, KMAC is a certified cleaning provider that are accredited by large bodies, such as IAF and the National Environment Agency. KMAC is also certified by The Workplace Safety and Health Council for attaining bizSafe Level Star.
Flexible and affordable to meet any demands: Their full-time housekeepers will do their utmost best to fit into your schedule, even if it means changing a cleaning session last minute. Furthermore, KMAC offers very affordable packages to leave your property sparkling clean without damaging your wallet!
- No agent fee and no placement fee at any point of time: Unlike other agencies, House Cleaner Singapore does not charge customer these admin fees. If you are not satisfied with any cleaner staff, the company will arrange another one for you free of charge.
- Ironing and window cleaning tasks are included in regular house cleaning service.
- A one-stop service provider for all housekeeping needs: Besides offering services for regular house cleaning tasks, this company also provides other related services like carpet cleaning, laundry cleaning, aircon servicing and house painting.
Reputable and adaptable cleaning service: After a session with SG House Cleaning, your property will be spotless. Whatever the job scope, SG House Cleaning takes pride in completing all cleaning jobs within reasonable time and prices. SG House Cleaning’s team of skilled cleaners are available to work 7 days a week, including public holidays, to suit your schedule.
No commitment cleaning service: For the weekly cleaning arrangement, customer can stop the service at any time, with no hidden fees or contract termination charges. Heading off on holidays? You can reschedule a service for up to two weeks without any fees.
Referral discount for customers: By recommending the service to friends and family, you will receive a referral fee if they book a service.