Top 5 Reliable Carpet Cleaning Services in Singapore 2023
November 27, 2023
Having dirty drugs and carpets is inevitable with hairy pets, messy children, and clumsy moments. While a powerful vacuum cleaner can help remove trapped dirt and debris, nothing beats a professional carpet clean to vanish the spillages, tough stains, and grime. So instead of breaking your back scrubbing the carpet, allow the professionals to leave your carpet looking fresh, spotless, and brand-new.
Not sure who to hire? We’ve compiled a list of the 5 best carpet cleaning services in Singapore [updated 2023]. So whether you are looking for general maintenance, moving into a new home that needs TLC, or renovating your office, your carpet is in good hands with these trusted establishments.
See also: The 5 Best Office Cleaning Services in Singapore
- 35 years in business: Since 1986, the company evolved in various ways, gaining the trust of many customers along the way. Besides rug cleaning, they offer assistance with marble polishing, vinyl polishing, disinfection, and else. Also, you can contact them regarding your new floor covering’s installation.
- Businesses you have heard of are among their regular customers: Many famous organizations hire Royal Carpet Maintenance Services to keep their premises spotless. You’ll find kindergartens, schools, and restaurants among those. Jamiyah Business and Yamaha Music schools, Grand Banquet restaurants, Malacca Hotel, Sultan Mosque, and the Church of Singapore are their regular customers, to mention a few.
- Friendly advice and competitive pricing: Royal Carpet Maintenance Services’ employees are as kind as they are efficient. Confide in them to impeccably clean your rugs and provide useful tips for any carpet type you have. And, you won’t have to break a bank to enjoy maximum cleanliness.
- Top care and flexibility: They are available 24/7, even during weekends and public holidays. Moreover, the carpet cleaning service provider adheres to anti-Covid-19 standards.
- Singapore Carpet Cleaning is renowned as one of the leading service providers with over 15 years of experience in the carpet cleaning industry. And aiming to always exceed customer expectation, they only use quality grade equipment, and ensure that all staff are trained to use them at the highest standards.
- Well-trusted by large corporations: Frequently used by the likes of Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Delta Airlines, Far East Organization, Samsung, Acer, Manulife and Boeing, Singapore Carpet Cleaning has accomplished a massive client base over the years. This major success lies in their quality, honest work provided at competitive prices.
- Supporting customer anytime via their 24-hour helpline: Whenever you need to request for a carpet cleaning service, day or night, simply give them a call, and your enquiries about services and quotation will be attended promptly.
- 20 years of spotless carpet cleaning: Recognized by the international IICRC, Avalon Services is leading in the carpet cleaning business, with 20 years’ experience under their belt. They take pride in never compromising on quality and efficacy of service, by providing honest, polite and professional care at all times.
- Customized services with state-of-the-art equipment: One-size-fits-all is not an approach Avalon has ever believed in. Providing tailored service depending on your needs (Steam Cleaning, Dry Foam Carpet Shampooing, or Spot Removal) Avalon pays extra attention to detail, and formulate specialized cleaning solutions to target your carpet.
- Eco-friendly and environmentally conscious: With the abundance of toxic material in today’s world, there is an extreme need to pay attention on what we are using in our day-to-day lives to prevent chemical harm. That is the reason why Avalon Services only uses eco-friendly and non-toxic cleaning solvents at all times.
- Service available 7 days per week: Their carpet cleaning service can be scheduled any day of the week (including public holiday) and any time of the day (including evening hours).
- Well-renowned & internationally certified, with over 4000 happy customers: With more than 30 years of experience in the field, Big Red has never compromised in quality. With clientele as VIP as the Shangri-La hotel, and Changi Airport, Big Red has delivered exceptional carpet cleaning services to an array of customers. The company only employs the most skilled workers to their team, and trains them regularly on cleaning methods from the USA. Big Red is also one of the first carpet cleaning establishments to be certified by the IICRC in South East Asia.
- Unique and personalized service to match your needs: Not every carpet task will be the same, and Big Red know that! From the moment you enquire, Big Red will personalize and customize their service to fit your carpet’s exact needs and requirements. Allow Big Red to exceed your expectations with the results.
- Same-day drying technology for instant use: Sure, having your carpet glistening after a good wash is great – but not when you can’t step into the room until it dries! Big Red uses top-of-the-line carpet cleaning equipment that ensures prompt drying and efficiency.
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee: This is to make sure that every customer is happy with their service. If you feel that any area needs additional care, their team is willing to re-clean it up to your satisfaction.
- One of the most affordable carpet cleaners on the island: Art of Cleaning offers some of the lowest prices in Singapore for carpet cleaning. Prices are separate for home and office carpet cleaning, ensuring customers pay fairly for the needed work. They offer custom quotes for offices with large spaces of over 4,000 sq. ft.
- Not just cleaning but also sanitising: Carpets are home to all kinds of bacteria and mould, so washing alone may not be enough. Art of Cleaning goes a step ahead and sanitises rugs with wet or dry cleaning methods to ensure all the bacteria and germs are taken care of.
- Prompt response and quick quotes: You don’t have to wait ages to set a cleaning appointment with Art of Cleaning. Their staff responds promptly on WhatsApp and can answer all your questions, including quoting the potential cost of the job.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore