DRINKS: Cuba offers a good selection of alcoholic drinks, including draft beers and bottled cider beers, as well as non-alcoholic drinks such as Evian, Ferrarelle, soft drinks, juice, and red bull.
FOOD: The music bar has a wide variety of Asian cuisines that include chicken wings, crab spring rolls, chicken nachos, paella Cubana, chicken tikka, lamb kebab, and some Indian delicacies such as samosa and Chicken tikka.
SERVICE: The service is a bit lagging because of the crowds on weekends, but when the rush is not so overwhelming, which is rarely, they provide professional service.
- No cover charge
- Drinks start at S$10
- Snacks start at S$13
- Starters start at S$15
- Pasta and pizzas start at S$20
- Main dishes start at S$22
- They have an entry fee of 100 Singaporean dollars, which may seem high for those just coming in for a quick bite.
- Nearest MRT Station: Clarke Quay MRT Station (NE5) (Walk 6 mins from the station)
- Buses: Bus 32, 54, 195 (Walk 3 mins from the bus stop)