5 Best International Buffets in Singapore to Eat Like A King
Eat & Drink |
April 19, 2022
Want a big feast? Head yourself to an international buffet in a five-star hotel to eat like a King. The luxury ambience, world-class chefs, premium ingredients, and excellent service quality will certainly delight your dining. Herein the five super international buffets in Singapore [updated 2022] are strongly recommended for you to enjoy the best dishes of culinary arts from the East to the West.
See also: The 5 Best Halal Buffets In Singapore
- Excellent customer service: A great journey of dining experience starts from your booking at Carousel. You will be warmly welcomed at your arrival and then directed to a table with a perfect setting. The staff will address you by name and respect every of your needs. Water is topped up regularly and plate clearing is done promptly.
- An ideal place for celebrating birthday: With the wonderful service, Carousel is an ideal place for you to surprise your beloved on his or her birthday. A moment when all the staff make a circle, sing “happy birthday” song and perform a dance will make the birthday person heart-breaking, which adds a festive and heartwarming atmosphere to a memorable party.
- Wide variety of foods: With its global-spanning menu, Carousel becomes one of the best international buffet restaurants serving a delectable selection of food. You can always find an amazing cold seafood counter as well as Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Mediterranean stations with plenty of dishes.
- Cold seafood, Indian, Japanese and dessert stations are the standouts among various food counters at Carousel. There are three dessert counters, offering chocolate fountains, hot desserts, and Asian desserts.
- Cold seafood station features many delicious dishes such as lobster, oyster, crab, scallop, and prawn. These high-quality dishes are beautifully presented on the ice bed and promptly replenished.
- Japanese counter boasts an array of sushi, sashimi, tempura, and soba.
- There are three impressive dessert stations carrying both Asian and Western items.
- Weekday breakfast: S$32.00++ (adult) | S$20.00++ (child)
- Weekend breakfast: S$32.00++ (adult) | S$20.00++ (child)
- Weekday lunch: S$58.00++ (adult) | S$36.00++ (child)
- Weekend lunch: S$68.00++ (adult) | S$43.00++ (child)
- Weekday high tea: S$42.00++ (adult) | S$27.00++ (child)
- Weekend high tea: S$48.00++ (adult) | S$32.00++ (child)
- Weekday dinner: S$80.00++ (adult) | S$46.00++(child)
- Weekend dinner: S$88.00++ (adult) | S$49.00++ (child)
* 15% off total food bill for paying by credit cards of AMEX, CIMB, Citibank, Maybank, OCBC, DBS/POSB, UOB.
PROMOTIONS: Follow this link to view their latest dining promotions.
- Free corkage for the first bottle of wine or champagne opened. From the second bottle onwards, an amount of S$40++ will be charged per bottle.
- All prices are subject to service charge and GST.
- Children between ages 4 -11 years old will be charged at child price.
- It is worth calling ahead to make a booking.
- Remarkable cold seafood counter with tasteful lobsters, crabs, prawns, scallops and mussels, presented on the ice bed. This counter is the star of the show, which is highly recommended for seafood lovers.
- A never-ending array of inspiring desserts: If you go for a buffet meal at The Line, don’t forget to save room for dessert. Offering both local and Western-style desserts, The Line impresses diners with its wide selection of sweet items, ranging from nyonya kuehs to mousses, crepes, cookies, pastries, cakes and ice creams. Among them, lemon meringue tart, creme brulee, lychee sorbet and coconut ice cream are must-try items. They are sweets but not too sweet; you can consume them to your heart’s content.
- Wide variety of food: There are 16 theatre kitchens at The Line, featuring approximately 100 different types of dishes from different countries such as China, Japan, India, and Italy. Foods are cooked freshly at these live cooking stations, so you can have them piping hot.
- Variable menu: Different types of foods are emphasized on different days of the week. Tuesdays and Thursdays are reserved for Marine Harvest theme; it is time for seafood lovers to revel in their favorites. The rest days are when international cuisine is highlighted with slight changes in types of foods.
- Tandoori prawn
- Salmon belly sashimi
- Lamb rack
- Custard puff
- Creme brulee
- Hazelnut cake
- Coconut ice cream
- Lychee sorbet
- Fruit tarts
- Chocolate fudge cake
- Champagne jelly
HOT DRINK STATION: There is a hot drink station, offering various types of tea and coffee for your desserts or even main courses if you don’t want to pay extra for cold drink or wine. It is a plus point at The Line.
ATMOSPHERE: The Line’s dining room is designed by Adam D. Tihany, a renowned American interior designer. It is a spacious layout with a modern look that can hold up to 400 persons. The place is always packed with buffet lovers so it is crowded and noisy, accordingly.
- The staff brings you a comfortable experience with a friendly and helpful manner.
- Plate clearing is prompt.
DRESS CODE: Casual
SEATING CAPACITY: 230 (indoor) + 96 (outdoor)
Breakfast buffet: $43++ (adult), $22++ (child, 6-11 years old)
- Monday to Friday – $65++ (adult), $32++ (child, 6-11 years old)
- Saturday – $75++ (adult), $37++ (child, 6-11 years old)
- Adult – $178++, free flow Veuve Clicquot, housepour, wines, draft beer, soft drinks, chilled juices, coffee and tea, $118++ free flow soft drinks, chilled juices, coffee and tea.
- Child – $59++, free flow soft drinks, chilled juices
- Monday, Wednesday and Sunday – $80++ (adult), $40++ (child, 6-11 years old)
- Tuesday and Thursday (Marine Harvest) – $98++ (adult). $49++ (child, 6-11 years old)
- Friday and Saturday – $95++ (adult), $47++ (child, 6-11 years old)
Prices are subject to change, depending on the promotion.
- Wide variety of foods: With different buffet sections displayed generously and delightfully, Melt is the world of both eye and palate feast. At Melt, you can find the diversity of foods in the presence of multicultural dishes at its various food counters. Every section is worth a visit to whet your appetite – cold seafood, Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, noodles, BBQ, carving meat, bread, pasta, salad, cheese, dessert, and fruit ones.
- Outdoor BBQ section: BBQ section is a feature that makes Melt different from other buffet places. Raw foods are displayed nicely for you to select and your BBQ plate will be brought to your table. At Melt’s BBQ station, you can experience flavorful food items that will be brought out best by grilling such as seafood, pork knuckles, wagyu beef, lamb racks, satays, sausages, and mushrooms. You can also get roasted suckling pig at this station.
- Great tandoori selection: Fans of Indian cuisine love Melt because of its great selection of tandoori-style foods. Tandoori chicken, mutton, prawn and fish are perfectly baked and served with raita, chutney, naan, and dahl.
- Cold seafood counter features fresh lobsters, crab claws, oysters, scallops, prawns and mussels.
- There is a good selection of noodles, sushi and sashimi at Japanese counter. Salmon, tuna and yellowtail sashimi are the must-try items.
- Dessert section is also one of the best parts of Melt’s buffet. You can get both Asian and Western desserts there such as nonya kuehs, ice kachang, mousses, cakes, mignardises, homemade ice cream, Belgian waffles and chocolate fondue. Among them, Belgian waffle topped with ice cream is a highlighted dish.
ATMOSPHERE: Melt – The World Cafe has a cosmopolitan look, created by various materials used including stone, wood, leather, and glass. Multi-colored giant baskets of fruit add charm to this stylish dining room. With the spacious and vibrant, Melt is recommended for large group gatherings.
SERVICE: The premium dining experience at Melt starts with a mini-presentation about each and every food station, conducted by helpful staff. Service is efficient and meticulous – staff clear the used plates promptly in a polite manner and even care for your napkin when you go for another food helping.
- There are credit card promotions periodically.
- Besides buffet, a la carte menu is also available.
- Weekdays lunch buffet (Mon-Sat): S$68++
- Sunday brunch buffet: S$108++ (non-alcohol) | S$158++ (with free-flow champagne)
- Dinner buffet (Sun-Wed): S$82++
- Dinner buffet (Thu-Sat): S$88++
- A refined selection of Western and Asian favorites: It is a classic international buffet usually seen in Singapore but has been refined to showcase only the most well-loved dishes. You will find there freshly sucked oysters, crab legs, pawns, sashimi, roast beef, lamb, pork, and many of the local favorites.
- Home to the largest Caesar salad station in town: After stuffing yourself with all the yummy seafood and carving meat, you may want some greens. Oscar’s reserves a large station just for shining a spotlight on Caesar salad. There are all the green goodness, cold cuts, mix-ins, and cheese for you to have your salad the way you want.
FOOD STATIONS: Oscar’s buffet feature 8 food stations, which are:
- Cold seafood station: Oysters, crab legs, mussels, scallops, yabbies, and pawns
- Japanese station: Fresh sashimi and sushi rolls
- Salad station: Cold cuts, fresh greens, cheese, crackers, and toppings
- Carving station: Roast lamb, roast beef, pork knuckle, pan-fried foie gras, escargot with confit lemon, baked salmon, and more
- Chinese station: A wide range of Chinese cooked dishes that are changed daily
- Indian and Western station: Roti prata, briyani rice, cauliflower gratin, lamb rogan josh, dhal, prawn chettinad, pasta with mushroom cream sauce, salmon with yellow tomato coulis, and more
- Local favorites station: Laksa, wanton and char siew noodles, cai xin, fried noodles, onion egg omelet, carrot cake, and more
- Dessert station: Homemade waffles with ice cream, chocolate fountain, macaroons, assorted cakes, pastries, frozen yogurt, fruit, and local kuehs
- Freshly-squeezed fruit juices
- Cocktails & Mocktails
- Sparkling Juices
- Alaskan King Crab Legs
- Tom Yam Soup
- Homemade Waffles
- Prawn Noodles
ATMOSPHERE: Spacious, laid back, and modern-chic with an earthy feel, Oscar’s sets a lovely smart-casual vibe for a date night or a post-work treat but is still elegant enough for formal occasions and birthday celebrations. There is also an outdoor area for warmer days to dine in the sunshine.
SEATING: Over 200 guests
DRESS CODE: Smart Casual
- Buffet Breakfast: $49.00++
- Buffet Lunch: $59.00++
- Buffet Dinner: $69.00++ (Sun – Thur); $80.00++ (Fri – Sat)
- Sunday Brunch: $80.00++ (Standard) / $158.00++ (Unlimited Alcohol)
- Buffet breakfast: 06:00 – 10:30
- Buffet lunch: 12:00 – 14:00
- Buffet dinner: 18:00 – 22:00
- Sunday Brunch: 12:30 – 15:30
- Supper Menu: 22:00 – 06:00
- A showcase of the best dishes Asian cultures have to offer: Colony’s buffet menu puts a focus on local, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, and Malaysian cuisines. Top hits are roasted duck, crackling pork belly, satay, double-boiled abalone black chicken, and adraki lamb. Western favorites like air-dried Wagyu beef, black forest ham, and iberico ham are also added to excite the show.
- Wide spread of dishes: Expect more than 100 beautifully presented dishes spreading over 7 food stations which are The Ice Bar, Live Egg Station, Grills & Rotisserie, The Wok, The Steam Basket, The Tandoor, and The Patisserie. Only what is covered at The Ice Bar (Oysters, Alaskan king crab, snow crab, lobster claw, scallops, clams, prawns, mussels, yabbies, sushi, sashimi, salad) are more than enough to make many happy.
- Stunningly bright dining room: Bright lights, high ceilings and gorgeous plush seating areas surrounded by photographs scattered on the walls, Colony’s ambience is elegant, sophisticated, and bursting with class. It is just an ideal place to click the champagne glasses with your loved ones on special occasions.
- The Ice Bar: Oysters, Alaskan king crab, snow crab, lobster claw, scallops, clams, prawns, mussels, yabbies, sushi, sashimi, salad, and more.
- Live Egg Station: Classic eggs benedict, lobster eggs benedict, and a selection of cheeses, cold cuts (Air-dried Wagyu beef, black forest ham, iberico ham, salami, chorizo), and canapes.
- Grills & Rotisserie: Seafood chowder, slow-baked cod, a la plancha Boston lobster, beef moussaka, five-spice crispy lamb short ribs, crackling pig, rotisserie jerk rub spring chicken, roasted duck, char siew, satay, and more.
- The Wok: Crispy noodle, crab meat, Singapore chilli prawn, crystal fin, steam cod black bean crumble, triple-fried baby squid, truffle manuka glazed pork ribs, yam rice in braised duck and more.
- The Steam Basket: Char siew paw, lotus paw, siew mai, shanghai dumpling, scallop dumpling, and more.
- The Tandoor: Yakhni shorba, butter masala tangadi, adraki lamb, prawn biryani, and an assortment of naan bread.
- The Patisserie: A delectable selection of pastry desserts and local delights.
- Buffet with unlimited champagne: $192 per adult
- Buffet with soft drinks & fruit juices: $142 per adult; $96 per child (6-12yrs); $48 per child (3-5 yrs)
SEATING CAPACITY: 260 pax
We recommend for you
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore