Filed in best nail salons |
November 09, 2021
Manicurious is a cozy nail bar and café located right along Beach Road. The interior emits a comfortable vibe that you would be tempted to drop in and spend some quality time with your girlfriends, chatting the day away while getting your nails done. Check out their spa packages and give yourself some true blue pampering.
Do you want a private session? Just gather six of your friends and you can book the whole place for yourselves for 4 hours.
You don't have to fret if you are going alone. The staff will make you feel right at home.
- Plunk down in their plush, vintage seats, relax and let the manicurists work their magic. You just might doze off and never want to leave!
- With their wide range of nail designs, you will surely find the best choice that suits your personal style.
- The staff are warm and friendly that most of their loyal customers already treat them like family.
- Manicurious has won multiple awards in various annual fashion and beauty awards in Singapore such as Harper’s Bazaar Spa Awards, Style Best Beauty Treats, and Elle Beauty It List.
5 Best Nail Salons in Singapore 2022: Beautiful!
SERVICES & RATES:
- Express manicure/pedicure: S$18/20
- Classic manicure/pedicure: S$30/40
- Express gel manicure/pedicure: S$50
- Colour gel manicure/pedicure: S$85/95
- French polish: S$15
- Gel soak off: S$22
- Acrylic removal: S$60
- Men’s surcharge: S$5
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Bus lines: 56 and 980 (Walk 1 mins from bus stop B01631)
- Nearest MRT station: Esplanade MRT (CC3) (Walk 5 mins from Exit F)
We recommend for you
Best nail salons
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore