Dr Leo Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Filed in best clinics for otoplasty | March 05, 2021
As its name would suggest, the medical director at Dr Leo Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is Dr Leo Kah Woon.
Dr Leo is a fully certified surgeon, who received extensive training in aesthetic and reconstructive medicine. For patients who have ear deformities after a trauma event, engaging the service of a reconstructive surgeon is a good way to get back that wanted ear look.
Dr Leo obtained his MBBS in Singapore. He excels in both invasive and non-invasive procedures and is fully conversant with modern techniques.
Dr Leo Kah Woon performs all aesthetic procedures at the clinic.
- The surgery is performed by a plastic and reconstructive surgeon.
- The facility has well-trained staff who offer friendly, attentive, and efficient service.
- A wide range of plastic surgery services is available.
- The clinic’s key objectives include rejuvenation and restoration.
Dr Leo Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery offers Otoplasty services for 2 categories of patients:
- Patients born with ‘Dumbo’ ears or overly prominent ears
- Patients who acquire post-accident deformities, in which case reconstructive surgery is performed.
In the first scenario, an incision is made at the front of the ear through which the cartilage can be molded. Another incision is made at the back of the ear and stitches inserted to hold the ear in place.
- AMS – Academy of Medicine Singapore (Singapore)
- FAMS – Fellowship of the Academy of Medicine Singapore (Singapore)
- SAPS – Singapore Association of Plastic Surgeons (Singapore)
- SMA – Singapore Medical Association (Singapore)
COST: From $5,000
Best clinics for otoplasty
You may also like