Ikoi Japanese Restaurant
Filed in best japanese buffets |
April 05, 2022
If you are looking for quality, Ikoi Japanese Restaurant nestled in the lobby of Hotel Miramar should be top of your list. The restaurant serves an extensive selection of fresh Japanese cuisine in ala carte buffet style. For big sashimi lovers who wish to have a free flow of this delicious food, Ikoi is the place to be.
- Great sashimi: Ikoi is famous for its sashimi, a not-to-be-missed dish, and has been viewed as one of the restaurants serving the best sashimi in town by local foodies. At Ikoi, the tasty sashimi cuts are thick and very fresh.
- The presence of Japanese dining favorites: Many of the Japanese dining favorites are available on the menu, ranging from sashimi to cooked foods, from sushi to ramen. Everything presented in the buffet menu could be nicely served on your table without any limits. Complimentary dishes are offered once in a while.
- A choice of celebrities: Ikoi is a favorite haunt for celebrities to hang out. And their photos pasted on the restaurant’s walls tell the stories of how joyful they were at Ikoi.
5 Best Japanese Buffets in Singapore for That Sashimi Fix
AMBIENCE: Ikoi is a small-size restaurant with a simple interior, exuding a cozy atmosphere often seen in a typical traditional Japanese restaurant. The place is always packed with sashimi lovers, this also means that it is not suitable for a big group or a leisurely dining experience.
- Salmon Skin Temaki
AVG PRICE/PAX: S$38 – S$50
- Reservation: Customers are advised to make reservations in advance. Normally, it takes one to four weeks to get a table at Ikoi.
- Ordering: It is quite hard to have the attention of staff frequently due to its overcrowding, so make your first order a big one.
We recommend for you
Best japanese buffets
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore