Ikoi Japanese Restaurant
Filed in best japanese buffets |
April 27, 2023
If you are looking for quality, Ikoi Japanese Restaurant nestled in the lobby of Hotel Miramar should be at the top of your list. The restaurant serves an extensive selection of Japanese food in an à la carte buffet style.
For big sashimi lovers who wish to have a free flow of this delicious food, Ikoi is the place to be.
- Sashimi of superb quality: Ikoi is famous for its fresh and hefty cuts of salmon, tuna, yellowtail, swordfish, cuttlefish, and octopus. Sashimi is definitely the main draw of this restaurant.
- Complimentary special dishes to surprise diners: Ikoi often offers off-menu special dishes to surprise guests. Come and see what deliciousness they will specially prepare for you!
- A la carte buffet with over 100 food items: The food selection is wide, with over 100 options across categories including sashimi, nigiri sushi, maki sushi, temaki sushi, grilled dishes, tempura, side dishes, noodles, and rice.
5 Best Japanese Buffets in Singapore for That Sashimi Fix
AMBIENCE: Ikoi is a small-sized restaurant with a simple interior, exuding a cozy atmosphere that is often seen in typical traditional Japanese restaurants. The place is always packed with sashimi lovers, which also means that it is not suitable for a big group or a leisurely dining experience.
- Adult: S$50++
- Child (3 to 9 years old): S$30++
- Reservation – Customers are advised to make reservations in advance. Normally, it takes one to four weeks to get a table at Ikoi.
- Ordering – It is quite hard to have the attention of staff frequently due to its overcrowding, so make your first order a big one.
We recommend for you
Best japanese buffets
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore