1. Level One Phonics Readiness
- The age group targeted is 4-year-olds.
- Kids learn letter sounds which gives them a sound foundation on which further language skills can be developed.
2. Phonics Intermediate
- This level is for ages 4 and 5.
- Basal instruction is introduced as a complement to phonic learning. As the students continue to progress, they learn to read a series of texts.
3. Phonics Advanced
- Tailored for 5 and 6-year-olds
- The programme assists the students to interpret phonetics in ordinary spelling and they learn to recognize words.
4. Pre-creative Writing
- This is for 6-year-olds
- Children are guided by trained tutors on how to bring a story to life through interactive sessions.
5. Primary Level Creative Writing and Composition
- For students between the ages of 7 and 12
- Students learn how to generate creative ideas and put them down in simple sentences.