Jan and Elly English Language School
Filed in best kids English enrichment centres |
March 27, 2021
Jan and Elly English Language School has an international team of teachers who provide fun lessons in an ideal learning environment.
Elly Sim founded the school to offer children a loving and safe place to interact with others. She holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Child Development and Psychology.
In 2011, 2012, and 2016, the school was awarded the ‘Best of the Best Enrichment and Learning School’ title by Parent’s World Magazine.
- The centre is a partner of the Speak Good English Movement (SGEM).
- Teaching methodologies and lessons are continuously revised to suit the curriculum.
- Cosy and comfortable learning environment to keep children eager for learning
1. Level One Phonics Readiness
- The age group targeted is 4-year-olds.
- Kids learn letter sounds which gives them a sound foundation on which further language skills can be developed.
2. Phonics Intermediate
- This level is for ages 4 and 5.
- Basal instruction is introduced as a complement to phonic learning. As the students continue to progress, they learn to read a series of texts.
3. Phonics Advanced
- Tailored for 5 and 6-year-olds
- The programme assists the students to interpret phonetics in ordinary spelling and they learn to recognize words.
4. Pre-creative Writing
- This is for 6-year-olds
- Children are guided by trained tutors on how to bring a story to life through interactive sessions.
5. Primary Level Creative Writing and Composition
- For students between the ages of 7 and 12
- Students learn how to generate creative ideas and put them down in simple sentences.
We recommend for you
Best kids English enrichment centres
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore