Jean Pierre Hair Salon (closed)
Filed in best hair salons for men | January 08, 2021
One of the most Korean sought after hairstylists has run a salon called by his own name in Singapore. That salon is Jean Pierre Hair Salon, so he must be the celebrity stylist Jean Pierre. With his rich experience in styling hair for myriad Korean stars as well as international celebrities, Jean Pierre knows how to make you shine.
Previously known as Lacoco Hair Salon, Jean Pierre Hair Salon is still located at the same place at Orchard Road. This Korean hair salon offers decent services in a spacious and comfortable environment.
- A salon to get trendy Korean haircuts: What makes Jean Pierre a high priority when the idea “well, I need a haircut now” pops up in people’s minds? Skillful hairstylists from Korea? Source of the trendiest Korean hairstyles? Great final haircuts? It is probably all. Best known for delivering good haircuts for both men and ladies, Jean Pierre is the salon you can get your right hairstylist to stick with. For a haircut, Jean Pierre is definitely the one to look for. Besides him, Joel Park is a praised stylist, recommended by many guys.
- There are discounts for students: Just inform Jean Pierre’s staff that you are a student to get a discount price. Surely, they only reduce the price, not the quality of the haircut. Normally, it costs S$25 for a student haircut experience there. But it may be higher if the creative director takes care of your hair. Whether you really care about the price or not, just raise a question with your stylist before engaging in service.
The 5 Best Hair Salons for Men in Singapore
- Hair cut & styling
- Hair colouring
- Hair rebonding
- Hair perming
- Hair & scalp care
- Men cuts: S$40
- Hair colouring: From S$90
- Hair perming: From S$120
- Hair rebonding: From S$220
- Hair treatment: From S$80
NOTE: It is advised to ask about prices before engaging services.