- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Singapore)
- MRCOG – Member of The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (UK)
- FICS – Fellow of the International College of Surgeons (USA)
- FAMS – Fellow of the Academy of Medicine of Singapore
- FRCOG – Fellow of The Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (UK)
TYPES OF ABORTION AVAILABLE:
- Menstrual regulation (<4 weeks of pregnancy): Gentle vacuum is used to remove the tissue from the uterus.
- Suction aspiration (<14 weeks of pregnancy): A big constant suction machine is used to remove the tissue from the uterus.
- Prostaglandins (<24 weeks of pregnancy): Early labour is induced by prostaglandins medication
- Medical abortion (<12 weeks of pregnancy): Pregnancy is terminated by the use of medication
- Cost of pregnancy termination often consists of the fees for consultation, medicine, anaesthesia, operating theatre, ultrasound scan, abortion procedure and others. The actual cost is different from case to case, depending on the pregnancy size and medical conditions of the individuals.
- S$900 is the fixed price for the abortion procedure done by Dr Lien