Mendis Aesthetics offers Botox treatment for patients with various needs. Common services are:
1. Botox for wrinkles reducing
Common treatment areas include:
- The forehead
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Around the lips
- Below the nose
- Under the arms
2. Botox for Bruxism (Jaw clenching)
Botox is applied to weaken the jaw clenching muscles making the teeth grinding less intense. As a result, the muscles decrease in size. It makes the face slimmer and improves the profile.
3. Botox for Migraines
Botox is injected to block the release of chemicals that cause pain in migraines. The action of pain networks in the brain is halted, which prevents the headaches before they start.
- MBBS (Singapore)
- Fellowship of The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh (FRCS)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons (AACS)
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (AAAM)
COST GUIDE: Treatment costs start from $200.