The Clifford Clinic
Filed in best clinics for chin augmentation | March 08, 2021
The Clifford Clinic is manned by a team of highly qualified plastic surgeons. Based on your conditions and concerns, the team will come out with the best chin augmentation solution for you.
Dr Timothy Shim is a reconstructive surgery specialist who is well versed in aspects of aesthetic surgery such as eye bag removal, breast augmentation, and others.
Dr Gerard Ee’s field of expertise is in the minimally invasive aspects of surgery, and he is accredited to perform Botox, lasers, and other procedures.
Dr Chow Yuen Ho has a special interest in aesthetic dermatological procedures amongst other fields.
- Chin augmentation is done in its relaxing environment in Raffles Place.
- The procedures are backed by solid research and are result-driven.
- The equipment is sourced from reputable medical technology manufacturers.
- Treatment solutions are customised to the patient’s needs.
CHIN AUGMENTATION SERVICES
The Clifford Surgery offers procedures that alter the size and shape of the chin to achieve ideal facial proportion. Sometimes this involves a combination of procedures:
- Chin augmentation is performed along with rhinoplasty (nose job) to improve the overall symmetry and appearance
- Chin augmentation combined with neck liposuction to achieve a more defined jawline.
The chin augmentation procedures on offer are:
1. Sliding Genioplasty
The chin bone is modified and shifted to reduce the size of the chin.
2. Chin Implants
Medical-grade silicone is inserted into the chin to enhance and define it.
3. Chin Fillers
Hyaluronic acid is injected into the chin to provide structure.
1. Dr Timothy Shim
- FAMS (plastic surgery)
- MMED (surgery)
- MBBS (Singapore)
- MRCS (Edinburgh)
2. Dr Gerard Ee
- MBBS (UK)
- MRCS (Edinburgh)
- DP Dermatology (Cardiff)
3. Dr Chow Yuen Ho: MBBS (Singapore)
Best clinics for chin augmentation
You may also like