The Math Lab
Filed in best math tuition centres | March 25, 2021
The Math Lab was founded in 2002 and has since expanded to multiple locations in Singapore. Their goal is to achieve an engaging mathematics learning experience.
The teaching teams not only have impressive academic qualifications, but they are also proficient at the art of teaching. They are all university graduates and full-time employees of the Math Lab.
Over the years MOE teachers have been brought on board to fine-tune the syllabus. In addition, the teaching processes have been reviewed with a view to adopting new problem-solving techniques.
- The Math Lab’s syllabus aligns exactly with the MOE syllabus.
- All of the centre’s tutors are full-time teachers.
- Classrooms are fully equipped with the latest equipment such are HDTVs and tablets.
- A full library of practice papers from top schools is available.
- Maths boot camps are available during the holidays to help the weaker students to catch up.
- Fun, intuitive, and modern methods are used to achieve the desired results.
- In 2019, 5 out of 10 students achieved an ‘A’ in the A Level examination
- In 2019, 7 out of 10 had a distinction in the ‘O’ Levels
- In 2020, PSLE students excelled with 72% of them attaining either an ‘A’ or an ‘A*’
- 8 out of 10 of all the students achieved grade improvement over the 2019 year.
Fees are payable every 2 months and they cover a total of 8 lessons. There is a one-time registration fee of $40, and new students pay $60 for materials. Below are the fee rates per month. Practice classes are tailored for individual students to work on practice papers.
|Level ||Practice Class ||Standard Class |
|Primary 1,2,3,4 || $320/4 lessons||$380/4 lessons |
|Primary 5, 6 ||$320/4 lessons ||$420/4 lessons |
|Secondary 1, 2, 3||$320/4 lessons ||$420/4 lessons |
|Secondary 4, 5 ||$320/4 lessons ||$420/4 lessons |
|JC 1 ||$380/4 lessons ||$420/4 lessons |
|JC 2 ||$380/4 lessons ||$420/4 lessons |
Best math tuition centres
You may also like