DW Aircon Servicing Singapore
Filed in best aircon services | January 14, 2020
With a long-established history in Singapore as a trusted aircon service, along with licensed technicians and swift service, DW Aircon Servicing Singapore has proudly claimed their spot in the top aircon service companies in the country.
- Over a decade of experience in the aircon industry: Well respected in the field, DW Aircon Servicing Singapore is driven by their high standards, top-of-the-line technology, and the going the extra mile to exceed expectations. They operate under statutory requirements and are licensed to perform any residential or commercial aircon task.
- Highly skilled to fix any aircon issue: From advanced aircon repair issues to small servicing problems, DW Aircon Servicing Singapore’s technology-driven service and experienced technicians will attend to any aircon crisis – and will not leave until it is resolved.
- 30-day workmanship warranty: With any installation, repair, or service, DW Aircon Servicing Singapore throws in a 30-day warranty in case something goes wrong, to put your mind at rest.
- Wide network of channels for easy and quick reach: DW Aircon Servicing Singapore aims for customer convenience and can be contacted quickly via phone, online form, web chat, Whatsapp, or Facebook Messenger.
10 Best Air-con Services in Singapore
SERVICES & RATES:
For an exhaustive list of all services provided, please visit their website.
- Aircon Servicing: This includes cleaning of aircon front covers, filters, evaporator fin, drainage tray, and blower wheel as well as vacuuming of the water drainage pipe. One fancoil costs $40, 2 fancoils costs $70, and extra $15 for every subsequent fancoil.
- Quarterly Subscription Servicing: Scope of work includes general aircon servicing and routinely checking the aircon operation. Two fancoils costs $63, 3 fancoils costs $78, 4 fancoils costs $90, 5 fancoils costs $105, and 6 fancoils costs $115.
- Chemical Wash: Servicing includes cleaning of the air conditioning external panels and covers, chemical cleansing and treatment of the air conditioner’s evaporator coils, air filters, blower wheels and fan blades, as well as chemical flushing of condensation drainage pipes. One fancoil costs $85, 2 fancoils costs $160, 3 fancoils costs $230, 4 fancoils costs $290, 5 fancoils costs $350, and 6 fancoils costs $390.
- Aircon Installation or Repair: Call to enquire.
- Aircon Gas Top-up: R22 – $80-$120, R140 $80-$150.
AIR CONDITIONER BRANDS: