The Singapore International Jazz Festival is back for its fifth year! It is dubbed as one of Asia’s leading music festivals that should not be missed by jazz lovers in Singapore. The festival will feature 30 hours of live music by 12 world-renowned artists. Performances will be conducted across two stages at the Marina Bay Sands.
Party-goers can enjoy the music until dawn with a more intimate concert set-up at The Late Show on April 6 and 7.
- The Main Stage on 6 April: Weish; Gogo Penguin; Parov Stelar
- The Main Stage on 7 April: The Teng Ensemble; Tompi; Lalah Hathaway; Jamie Cullum
- The Main Stage on 8 April: The Jazz Association Sg Orchestra Led By Jeremy Monteiro; House Of The Gypsies (From The Gypsy Kings Alumni); Brand New Heavies; And Incognito Featuring Omar And Leee Joh
- The Late Show on 6 April: Tim De Cotta; Soul Ii Soul; Estelle; Drem (Dj)
- The Late Show on 7 April: Mas1a; Ms. Lauryn Hill; Dj Nu-Mark; Jnr Tirso (Dj)