Budget Shopping at Far East Plaza
Filed in best budget shopping places | June 30, 2018
Far East Plaza is a good friend of students and young adults. This shopping place makes those young people more beautiful without spending much money.
- Fashion, fashion and fashion: At Far East Plaza, you can find a myriad of shops selling fashionable and trendy clothing, footwear and accessories. They are offering all the latest and trendiest fashion items with a good mix of Korean-style, Hong Kong-style, vintage and retro apparels.
- Affordable shopping: The average prices of clothes there range between S$15 and S$30, and there are many daily sales with S$10 and below stuff.
- Numerous of good beauty services are provided at wallet-friendly prices: Far East Plaza is home to many good beauty service stores, providing hair, nail, spa and tattoo services. These stores are located in between fashion shops, and do not require a booking, so you can just walk in to engage a service.
8 Best Budget Shopping Places in Singapore to Shop till You Drop
GUIDE TO SHOPPING AT FAR EAST PLAZA
Retail shops: There are about 600 stores, spreading from level 1 to level 5 with clothing, footwear, handbags, accessories, watches, cosmetics, beauty products, mobile phones, digital cameras, gaming consoles, books, art, medicinal products, gifts and souvenirs.
Bargaining is widely accepted: Bargaining is accepted at many stores for you to get your best deals.
Stores at higher floors offer items at cheaper prices: Due to lower rent on higher storeys, these shops sell stuff at lower prices, compared with stores at level 1 or 2.
Tasty food stores are available on level 5: You can find good food and drink shops at Level 5. Wasabi Tei Japanese Cuisine at #05-68 serves delectable sashimi and other Japanese dishes while Hainanese Delicacy at #05-116 offers yummy chicken rice.
- Buses: 5, 54, 105, 124, 128, 132, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 190, 518 (Walk 1 min from bus stop B09219)
- Nearest MRT station: Orchard MRT (NS22) (Walk 4 mins from Exit A2)