Filed in best fitness centres | August 15, 2018
Treating every member like a celebrity, Celebrity Fitness is dedicated to ensuring an environment and fitness programs that are exclusive and entertaining. Celebrity Fitness’s members not only exercise in an interesting ambiance, but also socialize with new members and relax in vibrant club lounges.
- The concept of being celebrity: Having own personal trainer just like film star and working out in environments inspired by the celebrity hangouts, everyone is deserved for that at Celebrity Fitness.
- In-house fitness programs: Members are offered fresh, uplifting and inspiring fitness programs created in-house by one of the most successful fitness partnerships in the world, led by fitness innovation guru Mr JJ Sweeney and his Group Instructor Superstar wife Ms Miho Araki.
- Monthly dues membership: It is an affordable monthly payment plan that only requires a reasonable amount of money to build up your health every month.
- Special discounts: Special discounted memberships are available for students and families with discounts between 10-75% possible.
- Impressive facilities: The clubs are equipped with impressive facilities, including top-security lockers (accessible only with your membership card), as well as cardio machines with built-in personal TV and high-speed Internet.
The 5 Best Fitness Centres in Singapore
LOCATION: Located within a vibrant shopping mall, Celebrity Fitness clubs enable members to combine a healthy workout with their busy daily routine. After working out, Celebrity members can conveniently shop, dine or pick up their children from enrichment classes.
- Averaging $88-$188 per month
- Personal training: $85-$120 per hour
FEATURED CLASSES: Floating Yoga, Dance N Attitude Program and Peloton spinning class.