Dr Leo Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Filed in best clinics for chin augmentation | March 08, 2021
Dr Leo Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery is a boutique clinic located within Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre in Singapore. The clinic provides a variety of aesthetic and reconstructive medical procedures including chin augmentation, rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and many more.
The name Dr Leo refers to Dr Leo Kah Woon, the clinic’s consultant plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He is a MOH-accredited plastic surgeon who also serves as an Examiner for the Plastic Surgery Exit Examination in Singapore and as an Adjunct Assistant Professor with the Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School.
- Dr Leo is particularly skilled in filler injections used in chin augmentation and other treatments.
- Dr Leo is a US-trained plastic surgeon under the world-famous plastic surgeon, Dr Peter Neligan, at the University of Washington in Seattle.
- Patients are assured of excellent personalized care from Dr Leo and his team of well-trained and experienced staff.
- The clinic is designed to provide privacy and comfort to patients with its cosy reception area and spacious consultation room.
CHIN AUGMENTATION SERVICES
Dr Leo Aesthetic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery offers the following chin augmentation procedures:
1. Chin Filler
Fillers are used to improve the projection of the chin. This is often accompanied by Botox shots to relax the muscles. The downtime is minimal and results last for approximately 1 year.
2. Chin Implant
The clinic only performs the scarless method for this procedure. The incision is made inside the mouth to avoid visible scarring. Downtime takes 2 to 4 days and results are permanent.
3. Sliding Genioplasty
This is the most invasive procedure which is recommended for severe chin deformities or under-projection. It involves using a saw to cut the bone of the chin, sliding the bone fragment to its desired position, and screwing the bone fragment in place using titanium plates and screws.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), National University of Singapore
- Master of Medicine (MMed Surgery)
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK (MRCSEd)
- Fellow, Academy of Medicine, Singapore (FAMS)
- Fellowship, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- Gold Medal Winner, Plastic Surgery Exit Exam
Best clinics for chin augmentation
You may also like