Dream Aesthetics and Plastic Surgery
Filed in best clinics for otoplasty | March 05, 2021
The Dream medical group was founded in Korea in 1999 where it is highly esteemed and has grown to a multi-surgeon complex. Dream International holdings were incorporated in Singapore in 2013. This was followed by the launch of Dream Plastic Surgery in 2014 with Associate Professor Vincent Yeow as the head.
Dr Yeow has over 20 years’ experience in plastic surgery, and he is backed by Dr Wong Chu Hui who is fully certified in aesthetic medicine.
- A great deal of importance is placed on the delivery of ethical, optimum service.
- Safety and privacy are paramount
- Overseas patients are well taken care of through the comprehensive concierge.
- Conveniently located on Orchard Road
Dream Aesthetics offers correctional surgery to adjust the position, shape, and size of ears. The clinic also undertakes reconstructive surgery on ears that deformed due to accidents.
The surgery corrects:
- Ears that are folded down
- Protruding ears
- Outsized ears
- Ears with abnormal appearance
Incisions are made at the back of the ear and within the inner creases. Excess cartilage and skin are removed. The remaining cartilage is secured with internal stitches.
1. Associate Professor Vincent Yeow
- FAMS (Plastic Surg)
2. Dr Wong Chu Hui
- BMEd (National University of Ireland)
COST: The estimated cost of the procedure is $5,000.
Best clinics for otoplasty
You may also like