Morris Allen English
Filed in best kids English enrichment centres |
March 27, 2021
Mr Morris Allen established his English enrichment centre in Singapore in 1993. With the help of equally passionate educators, Mr Allen expanded his business and put up more branches around Singapore.
The centre promises a fun and wholesome learning experience for students, focusing not only on the child’s English language skills but also on each student’s personality development.
- All teachers are native speakers. This is crucial for students to learn the native way of speaking English.
- The centre has over 10,000 books in its library. Students are encouraged to read at least 3 books every week to promote constant and long-term learning.
- Interactive exercises make learning English fun and entertaining for kids. This also develops children’s imagination and creativity.
- Morris Allen English is the first language centre in Singapore to earn an ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- Kindergarten 1: Fundamentals of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Kindergarten 2: Preparation for Primary Level (phonics, grammar, sentence structure)
- Primary 1: Grammar and vocabulary
- Primary 2: Language application in Interactive activities (grammar and vocabulary)
- Primary 3: Reading and writing fiction and non-fiction texts
- Primary 4: Inference skills and critical thinking (quality speaking and writing)
- Primary 5: Speaking and writing tasks that need problem-solving skills.
- Primary 6: Skills and strategies for cloze, synthesis and reading comprehension.
We recommend for you
Best kids English enrichment centres
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore