WHY MY DREAM WEDDING?
My Dream Wedding is a perfect bridal studio for those who fancy a great pre-wedding photography experience. This Asia’s famous wedding service chain has won the hearts of Singaporeans for its team of national most sought-after photographers who are able to help the bride and groom put the feeling into each pose and to produce creative beautiful albums.
Many brides and grooms want to earn their sweet memory before marriage time by going abroad for wedding photography. And if you wish so, check out My Dream Wedding because overseas wedding photography is their greatest strength. They have rich experience in providing smooth and enjoyable shoots in the world’s most stunning destinations such as Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Santorini, and Paris. Based on your preferred locations, their team will suggest the best-suited style for you.
Another draw of this Hong Kong-based studio is its regularly updated valuable promotions. Posted on its Facebook or website prior to any of the special occasions like its anniversaries, collection launching days, and national day, these promotions often offer free gifts, lucky draws, and special deals for couples.
- Local and overseas wedding photography
- MV making of wedding photography
- Dresses: designer wedding gowns, evening gowns, and ROM dresses
- Groom’s suits and tuxedos
- Bridal shoes
- Hand bouquets and corsages
- Wedding planning
- Wedding ceremonies
- Professional celebrant services
- Wedding services camcorders
- Others: Invitations, gifts in return, wedding rings, venues, floats and leasing arrangements, etc.
PACKAGES & PRICES:
- Pre-wedding photography (S$2588+): 3 wedding gowns, 2 groom suits, flower bouquet, makeup & hairdo, canvas portrait, and album.
- Actual day package (S$3188+): 2 wedding gowns, 1 evening gown, 1 tea dress, 1 groom suit, flower bouquet, 6 corsages, makeup & hairdo, car decoration, and actual day photography.
- Full package (S$3988+): 3 wedding gowns and 2 groom suits for pre-wedding photography; 2 wedding gowns, 1 evening gown, 1 tea dress, and 1 groom suit for the actual day; 2 flower bouquets, 6 corsages, 3-time makeup & hairdo, car decoration, canvas portrait, album, and actual day photography.