Qian Hu Fish Spa
Filed in best fish spas | September 04, 2020
Qian Hu Fish Spa is part of Qian Hu fish farm that offers customers a relaxing experience after their visit. Their price is much cheaper than other fish spa services - meaning you can kick back your feet without breaking the bank. Treat your feet to a natural exfoliation as the Garra Rufa fish work to scale off your dead skin cells.
What people like
- Relaxing and family-friendly fish spa
- High standard of hygiene
- Natural exfoliation of dead skin
- Competitively priced for a luxurious treat on a budget
The 3 Best Fish Spas in Singapore
- Adults (Age 13-54): 30 minute fish spa at S$10
- Children (Age 12 & below): 30 minute fish spa at S$5
- Senior Citizen (Age 55 & above): 30 minutes fish spa at S$5
Qian Hu Fish Farm provides free shuttle buses to pick up passengers at Lot One Shoppers’ Mall, Choa Chu Kang. These buses run every day, including public holidays.