Tanjong Beach Club
Filed in best gay-friendly nightspots |
July 02, 2018
Famed as one the World’s Best beach clubs, Tanjong is the ultimate peaceful hideaway during the weekdays. In the weekends, this beach strip quickly transforms into a lively and carefree venue. During Sundays, you can expect large crowds of gay party goers.
- All-in-one venue: Tanjong Beach Club combines a sophisticated restaurant, classy bar and vibrant club, all in one strip nestled away on Sentosa Island! Soak up the sun and lie down on the hot sand, enjoy a Spanish Bloody Mary by the bar ($19), or vibe-out to the music as you engross yourself in the diverse crowd. Feeling sophisticated? Nimble on some European-inspired cuisine, such as the seafood linguini ($39) or the specialty fish and chips ($28). By night, drink up buckets of booze and dance the night away to some of the finest live-DJ events.
- Variety of music styles and frequent events: Looking for Soul music, House, or even some cheesy boogie music? Tanjong boasts year-long events to get your body fired up and excited for ‘that’s my song’ moments. Check out their Facebook page for the latest events.
- Private reservations for the ultimate beach party with your group: Feel exclusive when you book out this venue for your event. Tanjong Beach hosts events and caters for any group size. Book out the chic dining room for an intimate dinner overlooking the crystal-clear waters, or the beach strip for a massive party on the sand!
5 Best Gay-friendly Nightspots in Singapore
- Tuesday to Friday: 11:00 to 22:00
- Sat & Sun: 10:00 to 23:00
ADDRESS: 20 Tanjong Beach Walk, Sentosa Island, Singapore
PHONE: (65) 6270 1355
We recommend for you
Best gay-friendly nightspots
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore