The Cathay Cineplex at Dhoby Ghaut
Filed in best cinemas | April 22, 2019
Being a part of Cathay Organisation, Cathay Cineplex is a must for those who love to watch movies in DhobyGhaut and Somerset area. All the cinema halls are located on level 5 and 6 of the iconic building The Cathay which also houses The Cathay Gallery showcasing the building history and featuring Cathay Organisation development milestones.
What people like
Enjoying movies on big screen at The Grand Cathay, the biggest cinema hall at The Cathay Cineplex
Operating until late night everyday
Spacious and clean cinema halls
The Picturehouse cinema: a place of choice for watching art-house and award-winning movies, as well as featured local films
5 Best Cinemas in Singapore for Blockbusters and More
MOVIE TICKET PRICES:
- S$9.00/movie on weekdays, S$13.00/movie on weekends and public holidays
- There are discounts for students, senior citizens, and UOB/Amex card holders.
MOVIE SHOW TIMES:
- Weekdays: 12:00 to 00:00
- Weekends & PHs: 12:00 to 02:00
BOOKING: Have it done online here.
- Buses: 64, 65, 139, 587, 590, 598, NR6 and NR7 (Walk 2 mins from bus stop B08058)
- Nearest MRT Station: Dhoby Ghaut MRT (NS24) (Walk 2 mins from Exit A)