The Cathay Cineplex at Dhoby Ghaut
Filed in best cinemas | July 19, 2018
Being a part of Cathay Organisation, Cathay Cineplex is a must for those who love to watch movies in DhobyGhaut and Somerset area. All the cinema halls are located on level 5 and 6 of the iconic building The Cathay which also houses The Cathay Gallery showcasing the building history and featuring Cathay Organisation development milestones.
What people like
- Enjoying movies on big screen at The Grand Cathay, the biggest cinema hall at The Cathay Cineplex
- Operating until late night everyday
- Spacious and clean cinema halls
- The Picturehouse cinema: a place of choice for watching art-house and award-winning movies, as well as featured local films
5 Best Cinemas in Singapore for Blockbusters and More
MOVIE TICKET PRICES
- S$9.00/movie on weekdays, S$13.00/movie on weekends and public holidays
- There are discounts for students, senior citizens, and UOB/Amex card holders.
MOVIE SHOW TIMES
- Weekdays: 12:00 to 00:00
- Weekends & PHs: 12:00 to 02:00
BOOKING: Have it done online here.
- Buses: 64, 65, 139, 587, 590, 598, NR6 and NR7 (Walk 2 mins from bus stop B08058)
- Nearest MRT Station: Dhoby Ghaut MRT (NS24) (Walk 2 mins from Exit A)