Filed in best food delivery services | May 31, 2018
This food delivery service was launched in London and is now available in Singapore and 11 other countries. It focuses on premium food delivery with the utmost level of quality. They are known for their consistency and their high-quality food packaging and service.
Delivery charges: S$3 flat
Minimum order value: Depends on the restaurant (typically S$25)
Delivery areas: Woodlands, Bukit Batok, Central Business District, Bishan Bukit Merah, Tanglin, Kallang, Ang Mo Kio, Pasir Ris/Changi, Clementi, Sentosa Cove, Jurong East, Bedok, Serangoon, Chua Chu kang/Bukit Panjang, Queenstown, Tanah Merah, Bukit Timah, Sembawang, Katong, Tampines, Novena
Delivery hours: 12:00 to 23:00 daily
Delivery time: Less than 32 minutes
Delivery of Halal food: Yes
Delivery of vegetarian food: Yes
Focus Restaurants: Mid-range to high-class restaurants. They do not offer food from low-quality restaurants.
Phone: (65) 3163-5199
What people like
- Great service: Deliveroo focuses on quality in every aspect. Their service is second to none. They are known as the most reliable and efficient food delivery service in Singapore. If your meal is late, they will apologize and even give you the meal for free along with free credit. Their high standards forced other food delivery service in Singapore to improve their services.
- Well packaged food: They have the best food packaging of all food delivery services in Singapore. Food is neatly arranged in a way that is pleasing to the eye. Each piece has a compartment, so they don’t stain or mess up each other. They are quite inventive with their packaging.
- Quick delivery by over 1300 delivery riders available: Deliveroo has over 1300 riders in its employ. The riders known as “Roomen” and “Roowomen,” work within zones. Zoning lets them understand their areas of coverage better thereby making them highly effective.
- Large number of premium restaurants under cover: They deliver food from over 1400 mid-range to high-end restaurants. They do not deliver food at all from low-quality takeaway restaurants.
5 Best Food Delivery Services in Singapore
- They usually have discount codes available. So, try and get them.
- If you are a regular user of Deliveroo, you get free Deliveroo credits if you refer a friend or relative.
- For orders less than S$25, a surcharge of S$5 is charged on top of the S$3 delivery fee.
- They don’t accept cash. They only take card payments.