Tat Hai Repair Center
Filed in best washing machine repair services |
January 20, 2021
If you wish to hire a well-established washing machine repair service, Tat Hai Repair Center should be among your shortlisted options. Operating since 1976, they have served countless customers, turning them into long-time clients. Besides laundry washers, its technicians can fix other home appliances, such as air-conditioners, clothes dryers, and fridges of many brands.
What people like
- Fast turnaround repair time: Regardless of your clothes washer type, Tat Hai Repair Center’s professionals will usually repair it in two, three days max. So, there’s a high chance that a small bundle of your soiled garments won’t become a huge, imposing pile before your machine becomes operational.
- Trade your old device for a new one: Once you start considering whether your washing machine is worth fixing, this particular repairer offers you a convenient way out. Get in touch with the company’s employees, and they will give you detailed advice regarding trade-in. Once you set the conditions, they’ll deliver the machinery you have chosen and take the old one over. Finally, the only thing remaining for you to do is pay the balance.
- The defined price range for common malfunctions: While other washing machine repair services we reviewed estimate the cost of their intervention, Tat Hai Repair Center has a price list you can refer to. Whether your washer produces loud noise or paints your garments, you know in advance how much money you’ll approximately need to spend. Note, however, that the price range may differ from European to Japanese and Korean models. Repairing tends to be costlier for the former.
- 24/7 service: Another convenience customers of Tat Hai Repair Center enjoy is the non-stop service. So, if the matter is urgent, call or text them via WhatsApp, and the washing machine mechanics might be around before you know it.
Top 5 Reliable Washing Machine Repair Services in Singapore
- Loud spinning: S$200-S$280 for European top- and front-load models, S$160-S$280 for Korean and Japanese top-load models
- Black spots on clothing and fabrics: S$180-S$280 for European brands (front- and top-load machines), S$120-S$200 for Japanese and Korean brands (top-load devices)
- Laundry gets stuck inside the drum: The cost of solving this issue ranges from S$80 to S$150 for European models
WASHING MACHINE BRANDS
- General Electric
- Fisher & Paykel
We recommend for you
Best washing machine repair services
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore