5 Best Buffet Caterers in Singapore 2023: Best Food & Services
Eat & Drink |
March 15, 2023
With the help of professional food catering services, hosting a party becomes easier than ever.
You can be a guest at your own party by leaving all logistic jobs that may cause a lot of hassle in the professional hands of the best caterers. Worry no more about preparing food, decorating the party room or tidying up the party area after the leave of the last guest, you can use your time and creative brain to make you become the star of the show.
Some may think that catering food is not as tasty as restaurant food. With these 5 best buffet caterers in Singapore [2023 review], that thought turns into a myth. The top buffet catering services introduced in this article are able to provide you with a pleasant experience with delicious food that is not far from the restaurant standard.
Neo Garden has been in constant catering service since the early 90s. This award-winning caterer offers services for buffet, mini-buffet, daily meal (tingkat), thematic set-up and various live stations.
- Buffet express: Neo Garden is the caterer to take if you need express catering service. In some cases, you need to urgently arrange an event or order additional foods at the last minute; it is time to give Neo Garden a phone call. This caterer has the confidence to provide you a smooth catering service within just 3 hours from order confirmation for up to 500 pax.
- Food at restaurant standard: Food is definitely a highlight of Neo Garden. Tastiness, nice presentation, and good portions are commonly rewarded to Neo Garden by those who did engage services with this caterer. With Neo Garden, there is no borderline between catering food and restaurant food.
- After placing an order, you will receive confirmation via both email and phone.
- Sale persons can give useful advice on choosing suitable menus and recommend outstanding food items.
- Food delivery and table setup are done on time.
- The delivery team is friendly, professional, and helpful.
RECOMMENDED DISHES: Recommended by those who have engaged in service with Neo Garden
- Lemon fish
- Curry chicken
- Fried rice
- Chicken wings
- Longan tofu
- Bubur Cha Cha
MENUS: For more details about menu options, pricing, and other related information, click here.
- Neo Garden Catering is Halal-certified.
- It is possible to change some menu items after booking but it may incur an additional cost.
- Menu prices are exclusive of GST and delivery charges.
- For online orders, it is advised to book 48 hours in advance.
Deli Hub Catering is the answer if you’re hosting an event in Singapore with diverse attendees and require catering that satisfies varying dietary requirements. It’s part of the Neo Group catering brands and was founded in 2004. They are halal-certified, following Islamic dietary guidelines when preparing the catering menu. The menu options are versatile and suitable for local and international taste palettes.
- All sizes and styles of catering: Whether you’re hosting a small dinner party for your department or holding a seminar with hundreds of guests, Deli Hub provides options for all types and sizes of events. You can find various catering choices, from live stations to Bento boxes.
- Halal and vegetarian options: As they are halal-certified, all meat offerings are halal. Similarly, for vegetarians, there are vegetarian options in the regular catering menu as well as a dedicated vegetarian package.
- Focus on sustainability: At Deli Hub, sustainability is taken very seriously. So they use biodegradable corn ware utensils and FSC-certified paper napkins. Additionally, their suppliers are selected based on strict sustainability and community standards.
- Full-service catering
- Drop off catering
- Live station cooking
- BBQ catering
- Makan boxes
- Seminar packages
- Healthy menu catering
FAVOURITE DISHES (Recommended by those who have used their services):
- Mini chocolate éclair
- Curry chicken
- Nasi briyani with ahchar
- Broccoli with mushroom
- Sago honeydew
The menu differs by package. You can see the menu options here.
Packages have a minimum number of people requirement.
CaterCo is another Neo Group catering brand that does things a little differently. They offer highly personalized and sophisticated catering options that bring value to the occasion or event. They have several certifications, including Halal-Certified. Some of their venue partners include Sky Garden, the Great Room, Muce, and Social Affinity.
- Integrated catering experience: CaterCo provides an integrated food experience through its many catering services. For instance, they offer butler service for cocktail receptions. They can even recreate a fine dining experience with their exquisite banquet catering. Similarly, they can follow themes for the events for the catering to create a cohesive experience.
- Wide selection of menus that exceed expectations: Whether you want fusion cuisine or something good on the go, CaterCo menu options have something for every event. You can choose the menu that best matches your event’s aesthetic and/or logistics.
- Focus on presentation: The food isn’t just safe and delicious; it’s also very well presented. Particularly, the sit-down banquet catering menu features restaurant-style dishes that are plated in an elevated fashion.
- Buffet catering
- Drop-off catering
- Cocktail reception
- Banquet catering
- Tea reception
- Seminar packages
- Serving staff
- Equipment rental (tables, chairs, tablecloths, etc.)
- Additional cutlery
Asian fusion dishes and desserts (Baked Mustard Chicken with Herbs to Choux Pastry Puffs with Custard Cream, Smoked Salmon Tartare, and Kampong Dry Laksa)
Established in 1999, Mei Hao 99 Catering has made a name for its international buffet catering service. Its reasonably priced menu carries a wide range of foods selected from Chinese, Indonesian, Thai, and Western cuisine.
- Generous food portions: The food portions delivered by Mei Hao 99 Catering are described as “huge”. The generous foods are more than enough to make every of your guest pleased.
- Tasty dishes: Their home-style dishes are delicious, which are still warm upon delivery and nicely presented on your tables. The good thing about Mei Hao’s cooking style is the grease level kept minimal.
- After placing an order, you will promptly receive confirmation via both email and phone.
- Delivery and setup are conducted on time.
- Staff is efficient in setting up tables and arranging foods.
FAVORITE DISHES: Recommended by those who did engage in service with Mei Hao
- Curry chicken
- Sweet and sour fish
- Sweet and sour pork
- Spare pork ribs
- Duck with sea cucumber & mushroom
- Prawn with salad cream
- Tang hoon
- Yam paste
MENUS: There are 6 types of menus on offer: buffet menu, mini buffet, hi-tea buffet, bento, BBQ buffet, and wedding. For more information about menu items, click here.
- Buffet menu: This menu is designed with different categories to meet different needs.
- Economic buffet: $8.90 per head; 8 courses + drink; minimum 40 pax
- Deluxe buffet: $10.90 per head; 9 courses + drink; minimum 30 pax
- Supreme buffet: $12.90 per head; 9 courses + drink; minimum 25 pax
- Classic buffet: $15.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 25 pax
- International buffet: $18.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 25 pax
- Golden buffet: $21.90 per head; 10 courses; minimum 25 pax
- Mini buffet
- Super value mini buffet: $6.90 per head; 7 courses; minimum 25 pax
- Mini buffet A: $8.90 per head; 8 courses; minimum 20 pax
- Mini buffet B: $10.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 15 pax
- Mini buffet C: $12.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 15 pax
- Hi-tea buffet: $6.00/pax, $7.00/pax and $8.00/pax
- BBQ Buffet: From $7.00 onwards per pax with a minimum order of 40 pax
- 7% GST will be charged over the total bill.
- It is recommended making a booking at least 3 working days in advance.
- No warmers provided
- Mei Hao 99 Catering also offers dinner delivery, available from Monday to Friday at some selected areas.
Established in 1996, Mum’s Kitchen is a good buffet caterer that can cater for small parties of 30 and large events of 3000 guests. They have a wide selection of menus, serving both local and international cuisines. Mum's Kitchen has won several awards for its great service.
- Broad range of menus: Mum’s Kitchen has a special menu for each special occasion, be it corporate event, church wedding, anniversaries, baby full month, or Christmas.
- Efficient and friendly service: Your food will be delivered promptly and the caterers will arrive on time. They are also very polite and cater to all the needs of your guest adequately.
- Nice decorations: Mum’s Kitchen uses real flowers and other beautiful ornaments to ensure that their tables are always well setup and impressive.
FAVORITE DISHES: Recommended by those who have engaged service with Mum’s Kitchen
- Curry chicken
- Shepherd’s pie
- Spicy Thai glass noodle salad
- Mee siam
MENUS: They have a wide variety of menus available, most of them come with dessert, beverages, and cocktails. Here are a few of their most popular menus:
- Local Favorites: Starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- New Asian Cuisine: Starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- International Cuisine: Starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- Kids party buffet menu: $13.00 (with GST $13.91) per person
- Transport charge will be waived for 55pax & above (Min $11 buffet menu)
- All prices are subjected to 7% GST
We recommend for you
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore