5 Best Buffet Caterers in Singapore 2023: Best Food & Services
Eat & Drink |
June 08, 2023
With the help of professional food catering services, hosting a party becomes easier than ever.
You can be a guest at your own party by leaving all logistic jobs that may cause a lot of hassle in the professional hands of the best caterers. Worry no more about preparing food, decorating the party room or tidying up the party area after the leave of the last guest, you can use your time and creative brain to make you become the star of the show.
Some may think that catering food is not as tasty as restaurant food. With these 5 best buffet caterers in Singapore [2023 review], that thought turns into a myth. The top buffet catering services introduced in this article are able to provide you with a pleasant experience with delicious food that is not far from the restaurant standard.
Yea! Mama Experiential Catering has more than 25 years of experience in the catering service industry in Singapore. It was founded to share the owners’ passion for food and to provide unique dining experiences for their clients.
The name "Yea! Mama" represents more than just a brand. It is a manifestation of the excitement and joy that the catering team feels every time they deliver their top-quality services.
- Engaging live stations: Elevate your event experience with Yea! Mama’s interactive live stations. Watch the talented chefs showcase their culinary skills as they prepare mouthwatering dishes right in front of your eyes. Yea! Mama also has a new interactive buffet menu that features a wide selection of cuisines that will take your grand event to the next level.
- A feast of diverse cuisines: Yea! Mama’s buffet menu offers a wide array of cuisine options to cater to diverse palates. From tantalizing local delicacies to beloved Asian favorites and enticing international delights, the diverse selection ensures there’s something to satisfy every craving. With Yea! Mama, you can create a culinary journey that delights and satisfies all your guests.
- Convenience at your fingertips: Booking with Yea! Mama can be done with just a few clicks on their user-friendly website. Once you have submitted your online order, you will immediately receive an email notification and a sales staff will confirm with you within the next 24 hours.
- Uncompromising quality: Yea! Mama is committed to delivering the highest standards of food quality. This is evident through its accreditations and certifications, including Halal, ISO 22000, and BizSafe.
- A 90-man team of dedicated individuals: From a team of two people who once served as kitchen helpers, Yea! Mama has grown into a company of 90 workers who are all dedicated to providing exceptional catering, food manufacturing, and cafeteria services.
- Excellent customer service: Yea! Mama prioritizes your satisfaction by providing round-the-clock customer support and offering assistance whenever needed. The dedicated Customer Support and Catering Advisors team is available seven days a week, from 8 am to 11 pm. In the event of inquiries, special requests, or the need for guidance, a friendly team is always ready to assist with just a phone call away.
- Buffet Reception
- Mini Buffet
- Lunch Bento
- Sit-Down Banquets
- Live Station
- Customer Service
PACKAGES & PRICES:
- Buffet: S$18.90 – S$28.90 per pax
- Mini Buffet: S$21.90 – S$26.90 per pax
- Kids Buffet: S$18.90 per pax
- Lunch Bento: S$6.90 – S$18.90 per pax
- Pan Seared Salmon with Mango Sauce
- Mama’s Signature Mee Siam
- Mama’s Signature Laksa
- Grilled Masala Tiger Prawn
- Traditional Chicken Shepherd’s Pie
MENU: View Yea! Mama’s full menu and various catering meal packages here.
- A lead time of at least 3 working days before the event date is requested for all orders.
- Menu prices are subject to prevailing GST and delivery fees.
- Cancellations will not be refunded if done within 24 hours before the event.
Deli Hub Catering is the answer if you’re hosting an event in Singapore with diverse attendees and require catering that satisfies varying dietary requirements. It’s part of the Neo Group catering brands and was founded in 2004. They are halal-certified, following Islamic dietary guidelines when preparing the catering menu. The menu options are versatile and suitable for local and international taste palettes.
- All sizes and styles of catering: Whether you’re hosting a small dinner party for your department or holding a seminar with hundreds of guests, Deli Hub provides options for all types and sizes of events. You can find various catering choices, from live stations to Bento boxes.
- Halal and vegetarian options: As they are halal-certified, all meat offerings are halal. Similarly, for vegetarians, there are vegetarian options in the regular catering menu as well as a dedicated vegetarian package.
- Focus on sustainability: At Deli Hub, sustainability is taken very seriously. So they use biodegradable corn ware utensils and FSC-certified paper napkins. Additionally, their suppliers are selected based on strict sustainability and community standards.
- Full-service catering
- Drop off catering
- Live station cooking
- BBQ catering
- Makan boxes
- Seminar packages
- Healthy menu catering
FAVOURITE DISHES (Recommended by those who have used their services):
- Mini chocolate éclair
- Curry chicken
- Nasi briyani with ahchar
- Broccoli with mushroom
- Sago honeydew
The menu differs by package. You can see the menu options here.
Packages have a minimum number of people requirement.
CaterCo is another Neo Group catering brand that does things a little differently. They offer highly personalized and sophisticated catering options that bring value to the occasion or event. They have several certifications, including Halal-Certified. Some of their venue partners include Sky Garden, the Great Room, Muce, and Social Affinity.
- Integrated catering experience: CaterCo provides an integrated food experience through its many catering services. For instance, they offer butler service for cocktail receptions. They can even recreate a fine dining experience with their exquisite banquet catering. Similarly, they can follow themes for the events for the catering to create a cohesive experience.
- Wide selection of menus that exceed expectations: Whether you want fusion cuisine or something good on the go, CaterCo menu options have something for every event. You can choose the menu that best matches your event’s aesthetic and/or logistics.
- Focus on presentation: The food isn’t just safe and delicious; it’s also very well presented. Particularly, the sit-down banquet catering menu features restaurant-style dishes that are plated in an elevated fashion.
- Buffet catering
- Drop-off catering
- Cocktail reception
- Banquet catering
- Tea reception
- Seminar packages
- Serving staff
- Equipment rental (tables, chairs, tablecloths, etc.)
- Additional cutlery
Asian fusion dishes and desserts (Baked Mustard Chicken with Herbs to Choux Pastry Puffs with Custard Cream, Smoked Salmon Tartare, and Kampong Dry Laksa)
Established in 1999, Mei Hao 99 Catering has made a name for its international buffet catering service. Its reasonably priced menu carries a wide range of foods selected from Chinese, Indonesian, Thai, and Western cuisine.
- Generous food portions: The food portions delivered by Mei Hao 99 Catering are described as “huge”. The generous foods are more than enough to make every of your guest pleased.
- Tasty dishes: Their home-style dishes are delicious, which are still warm upon delivery and nicely presented on your tables. The good thing about Mei Hao’s cooking style is the grease level kept minimal.
- After placing an order, you will promptly receive confirmation via both email and phone.
- Delivery and setup are conducted on time.
- Staff is efficient in setting up tables and arranging foods.
FAVORITE DISHES: Recommended by those who did engage in service with Mei Hao
- Curry chicken
- Sweet and sour fish
- Sweet and sour pork
- Spare pork ribs
- Duck with sea cucumber & mushroom
- Prawn with salad cream
- Tang hoon
- Yam paste
MENUS: There are 6 types of menus on offer: buffet menu, mini buffet, hi-tea buffet, bento, BBQ buffet, and wedding. For more information about menu items, click here.
- Buffet menu: This menu is designed with different categories to meet different needs.
- Economic buffet: $8.90 per head; 8 courses + drink; minimum 40 pax
- Deluxe buffet: $10.90 per head; 9 courses + drink; minimum 30 pax
- Supreme buffet: $12.90 per head; 9 courses + drink; minimum 25 pax
- Classic buffet: $15.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 25 pax
- International buffet: $18.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 25 pax
- Golden buffet: $21.90 per head; 10 courses; minimum 25 pax
- Mini buffet
- Super value mini buffet: $6.90 per head; 7 courses; minimum 25 pax
- Mini buffet A: $8.90 per head; 8 courses; minimum 20 pax
- Mini buffet B: $10.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 15 pax
- Mini buffet C: $12.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 15 pax
- Hi-tea buffet: $6.00/pax, $7.00/pax and $8.00/pax
- BBQ Buffet: From $7.00 onwards per pax with a minimum order of 40 pax
- 7% GST will be charged over the total bill.
- It is recommended making a booking at least 3 working days in advance.
- No warmers provided
- Mei Hao 99 Catering also offers dinner delivery, available from Monday to Friday at some selected areas.
Established in 1996, Mum’s Kitchen is a good buffet caterer that can cater for small parties of 30 and large events of 3000 guests. They have a wide selection of menus, serving both local and international cuisines. Mum's Kitchen has won several awards for its great service.
- Broad range of menus: Mum’s Kitchen has a special menu for each special occasion, be it corporate event, church wedding, anniversaries, baby full month, or Christmas.
- Efficient and friendly service: Your food will be delivered promptly and the caterers will arrive on time. They are also very polite and cater to all the needs of your guest adequately.
- Nice decorations: Mum’s Kitchen uses real flowers and other beautiful ornaments to ensure that their tables are always well setup and impressive.
FAVORITE DISHES: Recommended by those who have engaged service with Mum’s Kitchen
- Curry chicken
- Shepherd’s pie
- Spicy Thai glass noodle salad
- Mee siam
MENUS: They have a wide variety of menus available, most of them come with dessert, beverages, and cocktails. Here are a few of their most popular menus:
- Local Favorites: Starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- New Asian Cuisine: Starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- International Cuisine: Starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- Kids party buffet menu: $13.00 (with GST $13.91) per person
- Transport charge will be waived for 55pax & above (Min $11 buffet menu)
- All prices are subjected to 7% GST
We recommend for you
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore