5 Best Buffet Caterers in Singapore
Eat & Drink | January 08, 2021
With the help of professional food catering services, hosting a party becomes easier than ever.
You can be a guest at your own party by leaving all logistic jobs that may cause a lot of hassle in the professional hands of the best caterers. Worry no more about preparing food, decorating the party room or tidying up the party area after the leave of the last guest, you can use your time and creative brain to make you become the star of the show.
Some may think that catering food is not as tasty as restaurant food. With the best party food caterers, that thought turns into a myth. The top buffet catering services introduced in this article are able to provide you a pleasant experience with delicious food that is not far from the restaurant standard.
Neo Garden has been in constant catering service since the early 90s. This award-winning caterer offers services for buffet, mini-buffet, daily meal (tingkat), thematic set-up and various live stations.
- Buffet express: Neo Garden is the caterer to take if you need express catering service. In some cases, you need to urgently arrange an event or order additional foods at the last minute; it is time to give Neo Garden a phone call. This caterer has the confidence to provide you a smooth catering service within just 3 hours from order confirmation for up to 500 pax.
- Food at restaurant standard: Food is definitely a highlight of Neo Garden. Tastiness, nice presentation, and good portions are commonly rewarded to Neo Garden by those who did engage services with this caterer. With Neo Garden, there is no borderline between catering food and restaurant food.
- After placing an order, you will receive confirmation via both email and phone.
- Sale persons can give useful advice on choosing suitable menus and recommend outstanding food items.
- Food delivery and table setup are done on time.
- The delivery team is friendly, professional, and helpful.
RECOMMENDED DISHES: Recommended by those who have engaged in service with Neo Garden
- Lemon fish
- Curry chicken
- Fried rice
- Chicken wings
- Longan tofu
- Bubur Cha Cha
MENUS: For more details about menu options, pricing, and other related information, click here.
- Neo Garden Catering is not Halal-certified.
- It is possible to change some menu items after booking but it may incur an additional cost.
- Menu prices are exclusive of GST and delivery charge.
- For online orders, it is advised to book 48 hours in advance.
Orange Clove is the kind of caterer that can help you impress your guests with high-quality foods and a fabulous thematic setup but still protect you from going bankrupt. This award-winning caterer is one of the best caterers in town serving international cuisine with an Asian focus for all types of events.
- A perfect caterer for the young: Young ladies and men, are you looking for a great caterer for your birthday party, graduation celebration, or even your big events like engagement and wedding parties? And want your special event must be fun, creative, and stylish to leave a memorable time on you and your guests? Let Orange Clove fulfill your dream. This caterer knows how to blow your guests away with a dazzling thematic setup, perfectly fits your hobbies and taste.
- Wonderful selection of desserts: If you or your guests have a sweet tooth, Orange Clove will surely make your party melt with its wide selection of delicious desserts. An array of beautiful and yummy dessert items served in small glasses, mini fruit tarts, and cakes on the tables will delight the whole party. The sweetness level is just nice to make everybody want more.
MENU: Orange Clove offers an extensive and exclusive menu with various packages, ranging from buffet package to wedding, vegetarian, tea reception, cocktail butler reception, cocktail reception, live station, seminar package, and many others. Buffet menu’s prices start from S$13 per pax. For more information about menu packages and prices, click here.
- Food is appetizing with high-quality standards.
- Food portions are sufficient for everyone.
- Buffet table is presented nicely and neatly, always adorned with fresh flowers.
- Delivery and set up are on time.
- Staff is friendly, professional, and well-trained.
- Service crews are attentive and always around to assist both the host and guests when necessary.
FAVORITE DISHES: Recommended by those who have engaged in service with Orange Clove
- Hawaiian pizza
- Chicken pizza
- Spring roll
- Stir-fried Chinese noodles
- Baked snapper
- Mushroom bruschetta
- Wasabi prawn
- Spicy curry chicken
- Buttered rice with nuts and raisins
- Yakitori chicken skewers
- Fruit salad
- Swiss roll cakes
- Mini fruit tarts
- It is possible to change a maximum of 3 items at the same cost.
- Buffet express is available with minimum booking of 3 hours in advance.
- A minimum of 72 hours is required to be entitled to a discount.
- There is no cancellation charge if written notice is received not later than 2 working days before the function date.
To have plenty of menu options and a wonderful setup, check Purple Sage out. This buffet caterer has captured Singaporean hearts with its reliable works in providing customized catering services for both corporate and private events.
- Beautiful setups: Setups done by Purple Sage are surprising and impeccable. All you need to do is share your desired themes with this caterer’s staff. They will give you many creative suggestions. Beyond impressive ideas, Purple Sage has sophisticated approaches to make your events unforgettable. They never forget to adorn your tables with vases of fresh flowers even if your parties are on small scale.
- Wide range of menu options: You can choose from plenty of menu options listed under categories of lunch/dinner buffet, birthday/baby full month, wedding catering, BBQ/steamboat, bento and sit-down dining. Don’t be overwhelmed by the presumably high pricing at Purple Sage because package deals are always available to suit your wallet and be value for your money.
- Tasty and well-presented cocktail items
- Generous dessert portions
- Impressive table and food presentation
- Punctual and professional staff
- Providing setup promptly and efficiently
MENU: For more details about menu options, pricing, and other related information, click here
FAVORITE DISHES: Recommended by those who have engaged service with Purple Sage
- Roasted whole turkey
- Grilled tuna
- Roasted sweet potato
- Duchess log cake
Established in 1999, Mei Hao 99 Catering has made a name for its international buffet catering service. Its reasonably priced menu carries a wide range of foods selected from Chinese, Indonesian, Thai, and Western cuisine.
- Generous food portions: The food portions delivered by Mei Hao 99 Catering are described as “huge”. The generous foods are more than enough to make every of your guest pleased.
- Tasty dishes: Their home-style dishes are delicious, which are still warm upon delivery and nicely presented on your tables. The good thing about Mei Hao’s cooking style is the grease level kept minimal.
- After placing an order, you will promptly receive confirmation via both email and phone.
- Delivery and setup are conducted on time.
- Staff is efficient in setting up tables and arranging foods.
FAVORITE DISHES: Recommended by those who did engage in service with Mei Hao
- Curry chicken
- Sweet and sour fish
- Sweet and sour pork
- Spare pork ribs
- Duck with sea cucumber & mushroom
- Prawn with salad cream
- Tang hoon
- Yam paste
MENUS: There are 6 types of menus on offer: buffet menu, mini buffet, hi-tea buffet, bento, BBQ buffet, and wedding. For more information about menu items, click here.
- Buffet menu: This menu is designed with different categories to meet different needs.
- Economic buffet: $8.90 per head; 8 courses + drink; minimum 40 pax
- Deluxe buffet: $10.90 per head; 9 courses + drink; minimum 30 pax
- Supreme buffet: $12.90 per head; 9 courses + drink; minimum 25 pax
- Classic buffet: $15.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 25 pax
- International buffet: $18.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 25 pax
- Golden buffet: $21.90 per head; 10 courses; minimum 25 pax
- Mini buffet
- Super value mini buffet: $6.90 per head; 7 courses; minimum 25 pax
- Mini buffet A: $8.90 per head; 8 courses; minimum 20 pax
- Mini buffet B: $10.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 15 pax
- Mini buffet C: $12.90 per head; 9 courses; minimum 15 pax
- Hi-tea buffet: $6.00/pax, $7.00/pax and $8.00/pax
- BBQ Buffet: From $7.00 onwards per pax with a minimum order of 40 pax
- 7% GST will be charged over the total bill.
- It is recommended making a booking at least 3 working days in advance.
- No warmers provided
- Mei Hao 99 Catering also offers dinner delivery, available from Monday to Friday at some selected areas.
Established in 1996, Mum’s Kitchen is a good buffet caterer that can cater for small parties of 30 and large events of 3000 guests. They have a wide selection of menus, serving both local and international cuisines. Mum's Kitchen has won several awards for its great service.
- Broad range of menus: Mum’s Kitchen has a special menu for each special occasion, be it corporate event, church wedding, anniversaries, baby full month, or Christmas.
- Efficient and friendly service: Your food will be delivered promptly and the caterers will arrive on time. They are also very polite and cater to all the needs of your guest adequately.
- Nice decorations: Mum’s Kitchen uses real flowers and other beautiful ornaments to ensure that their tables are always well setup and impressive.
FAVORITE DISHES: Recommended by those who have engaged service with Mum’s Kitchen
- Curry chicken
- Shepherd’s pie
- Spicy Thai glass noodle salad
- Mee siam
MENUS: They have a wide variety of menus available, most of them come with dessert, beverages, and cocktails. Here are a few of their most popular menus:
- Local Favorites: Starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- New Asian Cuisine: Starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- International Cuisine: Starting from $11.50 (with GST $12.31) per person
- Kids party buffet menu: $13.00 (with GST $13.91) per person
- Transport charge will be waived for 55pax & above (Min $11 buffet menu)
- All prices are subjected to 7% GST
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore
Eat and drink
You may also like