7 Best Companies for Aircon Installation in Singapore: 2023 Guide
November 12, 2023
We all need air conditioning to survive the hot and humid weather in Singapore.
Unfortunately, installing an air conditioner is not a DIY job, as it requires technical expertise and experience to ensure that things operate as desired. Additionally, the company offering such services must be reliable and provide the complete package to avoid any later hassle.
With our list of the 7 best companies for aircon installation in Singapore [2023 review], finding a trustworthy service becomes much easier. A quick look will provide you with plenty of useful information to determine which company suits you best.
- Have more than 1,000 five star ratings: Nothing can beat the assurance you get using existing customers’ online reviews and testimonials. SoCool is ahead of its competitors regarding the online reviews on Google and Facebook, with thousands of customers praising their top-notched services.
- Have vast experience in most of the brands: Different brands come with various technologies and require relevant expertise of the technicians to get them installed and serviced. At SoCool, the team is flexible and can handle almost all brands operating within Singapore.
- Have a team of highly experienced and expert professionals: At SoCool, the company has a diversified group with experience in resolving aircon equipment’s complex installation and maintenance issues. You can entirely rely on them after simply mentioning your problem, and they will get the work done in no time.
- Specialized in the installation of VRV systems: VRV systems are known for their efficient air conditioning solution with minimal energy requirements. SoCool is one of few operators in Singapore that is specialized in offering VRV systems’ installation.
- Highly skilled technicians with 15+ years of experience: GoodCool has been providing professional and top-quality aircon services in Singapore for more than 15 years to the satisfaction of its loyal clients. Their technicians are well-trained and highly skilled and, at the same time, are friendly and reliable.
- Many happy clients: For the past 15 years, GoodCool has made a lot of clients satisfied with their services. The company is also one of the highest-rated aircon service providers in Singapore with a rating of 4.9.
- Island-wide services, 7 days of the week: GoodCool can respond to your aircon servicing needs any day of the week and no matter where you are located in Singapore.
- Transparent and competitive pricing: GoodCool’s aircon service pricing is one of the best in Singapore. The company also regularly offers good deals and promotions, so that is something that you should watch for when making your booking.
- Well-trained, accredited technicians: Jetstyle Aircon’s technicians are all duly accredited. They are also constantly trained to keep up with the ever-developing technology in the aircon industry and to keep them updated with the latest methods and techniques in aircon installation and servicing.
- Experienced with multiple brands and types of aircon: The technicians at Jetstyle Aircon have years of experience in installing and servicing different aircon types and brands. They can also install your aircon in any area of your house or office.
- Not limited to brand new aircon installation: Jetstyle Aircon also provides installation of second-hand aircon units, aircon swapping, or aircon relocation. This is best for those who are transferring residences or offices.
- Free site survey consultation: Before installing your aircon unit, the expert technicians will first do a site survey consultation, free of charge. They will also compute your expected energy consumption and provide a quotation based on your air cooling needs.
- Extensive, transparent pricing: Integrity is a core value of Jetstyle Aircon. You are assured that you will pay the actual price quotation without any hidden or surprise extra charges.
- Transparent pricing according to the job: City Cooling bases its prices on the requirements and complexity of the job, so the price you pay would depend on things like floor, piping, cooling system type, etc. They provide the pricing upfront so you know exactly how much you’ll pay at the job’s end.
- Free quotes: You can get a quote for free online or on WhatsApp. Just contact them and tell them that you need AC installed. They’ll ask you some questions about the job and provide you with a quote. They’ll send their team promptly or at your requested time if you choose to hire them.
- Concealed installation in complex spaces: If you’re installing an AC where pipes may be visible, City Cooling can conceal the pipes in walls or ceilings. This may increase the overall price, but the aircon unit’s presence won’t impact your place’s aesthetic.
- Licensed and experienced aircon technicians: With DW Aircon, you are assured that the technicians handling your concerns possess the necessary skills and knowledge. They are also friendly and readily answer your questions or offer aircon maintenance tips.
- Handles a wide range of aircon brands: DW Aircon can work with almost all of the top-known aircon brands such as Daikin, Carrier, Koppel, Panasonic, LG, and many more.
- Trusted by loyal long-term commercial clients in Singapore: DW Aircon has a long list of dedicated residential and commercial clients including the Housing and Development Board, SG Shipping, Bakerzin, Scotts Square, and Coleman College, among others.
- Over a decade of excellent service: DW Aircon has built a good client base for the past 10 years and continues to grow its reputation by providing quality workmanship and customer service.
- Fast and reliable aircon service: With just one phone call, DW Aircon will promptly respond to your aircon servicing needs any day of the year.
- Transparent and affordable pricing: This is one of the primary reasons why customers are loyal to Coldway. You get excellent service for a low price. There are no hidden costs or surprise charges.
- More than 15 years of providing top-notch aircon services: Within the past 15 years of its operation, Coldway has grown into one of the most highly-rated aircon service providers in Singapore. Their satisfied customers have stood by them through the years and can’t stop raving about the company.
- Well-trained technicians with extensive experience: Coldway’s skilled technicians are trained regularly to keep them updated with the latest technology and techniques in aircon installation, repair, and maintenance. They are also kept abreast of new aircon models from various brands.
- Island-wide services: Coldway provides aircon services wherever you are in Singapore. Just give them a call and a team will promptly come to you and help you with your aircon needs.
- Five stars rating of services: BioAire Air Conditioning Solutions gets a range of customers’ affirmation with their efforts. They put the customer’s thoughts and needs first. Explanation and communication with customers always express clearly to ensure the jobs flow smoothly and perfectly. Prompt reply to customer needs is also part of their attitude.
- Low-cost, high-quality service: BioAire is committed to assisting its customers in purchasing and upkeeping their air conditioning units at the most budget-friendly rates. No hard-selling as only suggest their solution what is required. They are willing to go the extra mile to reduce costs without compromising quality.
- Highly skilled and experienced technicians: Well knowledge and professional BioAire’s Team in aircon spare parts. They have experience in the air conditioning industry for up to 15 years. They will also readily answer your questions and offer vital aircon maintenance tips.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore