- Kyo’s space was formerly occupied by a bank.
- Kyo sits about 150 and accommodates up to 220 people. Its central bar measuring 24-m is possibly the longest bar in Singapore.
Each night’s playlist features a distinct genre and mood.
- Wednesdays: Mainstream, contemporary dance hits by resident DJs, Norman C and Andrew Chow
- Thursdays: Old school hip hop, R&B and funk by Andrew Chow & Titus
- Fridays: House and disco beats by Brendon P and Shigeki
- Saturdays: A mishmash of pounding beats and edgy tunes by guest DJs along with resident Norman C
THE CROWD: Clubbers visiting Club Kyo mostly are expats and young professionals.
LADIES NIGHT: Ladies will be pampered on Thursday nights with old-school hip hop and R&B tunes and free vodka cranberry between the hours of 10pm and 2am.
DRESS CODE: No sandals, slippers and bermudas
- Ladies: 21
- Gentlemen: 23
COVER CHARGE: S$20 for ladies, S$25 for men (inclusive of 1 drink), applying on Fri & Sat from 22:00 onwards