Filed in best nightclubs | July 02, 2018
An inconceivable night in an alluring abyss, deep in the skyscraper’s basement of bustling business district of metropolis Singapore, it could only be Kyo of elemental music and visionary art. For tired travelers, Kyo is a panacea that helps refine and refresh yourself to gain back excitement for your next journeys.
- A great place for Japanese drinks: Club Kyo offers a stonking list of Japanese whisky, a good collection of sakes as well as a decent range of spirits, wines, sparkling wines and champagnes which will make you become a one-night-escapist on Kyo’s dance floor.
- Providing a wonderful minimalist ambience: Inspired by the art of escapism, Kyo is adorned with dark earthy tones, wood furniture and bronze wall panels. With contemporary Japanese-influenced designs, the concepts of flexibility and minimalism are highlighted. At Kyo, you will feel the charm of recycled materials such as wood and whisky barrels.
7 Best Nightclubs in Singapore to Dance ’til Dawn
- Kyo’s space was formerly occupied by a bank.
- Kyo sits about 150 and accommodates up to 220 people. Its central bar measuring 24-m is possibly the longest bar in Singapore.
Each night’s playlist features a distinct genre and mood.
- Wednesdays: Mainstream, contemporary dance hits by resident DJs, Norman C and Andrew Chow
- Thursdays: Old school hip hop, R&B and funk by Andrew Chow & Titus
- Fridays: House and disco beats by Brendon P and Shigeki
- Saturdays: A mishmash of pounding beats and edgy tunes by guest DJs along with resident Norman C
THE CROWD: Clubbers visiting Club Kyo mostly are expats and young professionals.
LADIES NIGHT: Ladies will be pampered on Thursday nights with old-school hip hop and R&B tunes and free vodka cranberry between the hours of 10pm and 2am.
DRESS CODE: No sandals, slippers and bermudas
COVER CHARGE: S$20 for ladies, S$25 for men (inclusive of 1 drink), applying on Fri & Sat from 22:00 onwards