- MB ChB – Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Aberdeen)
- FRCS – Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Ireland)
- FAMS – Fellowship of the Academy of Medicine Singapore (Singapore)
- SAPS – Singapore Association of Plastic Surgeons (Singapore)
- SMA – Singapore Medical Association (Singapore)
- ISAPS – International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (International)
- ABSI – Advanced Body Sculpting Institute (International)
SERVICES: At Colin Tham Plastic Surgery, breast augmentation is done by two methods – breast implant and fat transfer.
Breast implant information:
|Incision location||Under the breast |
Within the armpit
Around the areola
|Types of breast implant||Silicone gel|
|Brands of breast implant||Motiva Ergonomix|
Fat transfer: The individual’s own fat will be collected from another part of the body and then be processed and injected into the breast.
|Fat harvesting site||Tummy|
|Incision location||Beneath the breast|
|Fat grafting duration||2 to 4 hours|
COST GUIDE: Breast augmentation at Colin Tham Plastic Surgery start from $10,000. The actual cost may vary, depending on the surgery plan customised for each individual.