Colony @ The Ritz-Carlton
Filed in best champagne brunches | April 22, 2019
Nestled in the Ritz-Carlton, Colony offers one of the best Sunday brunches in Singapore. Discover why this foodie’s haven earned the title of the Best Champagne Brunch in Singapore’s Wine & Dine Top Restaurants Guide in 2017.
- A showcase of the best dishes Asian cultures has to offer: Colony’s buffet menu puts a focus on local, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, and Malaysian cuisines. Top hits are roasted duck, cracking pork belly, satay, double-boiled abalone black chicken and adraki lamb. Western favorites like air-dried Wagyu beef, black forest ham and iberico ham are also added to excite the show.
- Wide spread of dishes: Expect more than 100 beautifully presented dishes spreading over 7 food stations which are The Ice Bar, Live Egg Station, Grills & Rotisserie, The Wok, The Steam Basket, The Tandoor and The Patisserie. Only what covered at The Ice Bar (Oysters, Alaskan king crab, snow crab, lobster claw, scallops, clams, prawns, mussels, yabbies, sushi, sashimi, salad) are more than enough to make many happy.
- Stunningly bright dining room: Bright lights, high ceilings and gorgeous plush seating areas surrounded by photographs scattered on the walls, Colony’s ambience is elegant, sophisticated, and bursting with class. It is just an ideal place to click the champagne glasses with your loved ones on special occasions.
5 Best Brunches in Singapore with Endless Flow of Champagne
- The Ice Bar: Oysters, Alaskan king crab, snow crab, lobster claw, scallops, clams, prawns, mussels, yabbies, sushi, sashimi, salad and more.
- Live Egg Station: Classic eggs benedict, lobster eggs benedict, and a selection of cheeses, cold cuts (Air-dried Wagyu beef, black forest ham, iberico ham, salami, chorizo) and canapes.
- Grills & Rotisserie: Seafood chowder, slow-baked cod, a la plancha Boston lobster, beef moussaka, five spice crispy lamb short ribs, crackling pig, rotisserie jerk rub spring chicken, roasted duck, char siew, satay and more.
- The Wok: Crispy noodle, crab meat, Singapore chilli prawn, crystal fin, steam cod black bean crumble, triple-fried baby squid, truffle manuka glazed pork ribs, yam rice in braised duck and more.
- The Steam Basket: Char siew paw, lotus paw, siew mai, shanghai dumpling, scallop dumpling and more.
- The Tandoor: Yakhni shorba, butter masala tangadi, adraki lamb, prawn biryani and an assortment of naan breads.
- The Patisserie: A delectable selection of pastry desserts and local delights.
- Buffet with unlimited champagne: $192 per adult
- Buffet with soft drinks & fruit juices: $142 per adult; $96 per child (6-12yrs); $48 per child (3-5 yrs)
SEATING CAPACITY: 260 pax