5 Best Halal Buffets in Singapore for All Occasions 2023
Eat & Drink |
June 21, 2023
Welcome to the world of the best Halal buffets in Singapore [2023 review], where diners with various dietary needs can enjoy delicious foods together.
Singapore’s hotel restaurants that offer Halal buffets are perfect for gathering with a multi-racial group of friends or hosting a memorable meal for overseas guests who require Halal food.
These places are considered the best because they can satisfy a variety of needs, including types of foods, budgets, atmosphere, and occasions.
See also: The 5 Best Halal Restaurants In Singapore
21 on Rajah at Days Hotel is the best place to go if you have a hankering for authentic Mediterranean cuisine. Revered for clean, robust flavors and the freshest ingredients, 21 on Rajah recognizes time-honored Mediterranean cooking that satisfies even the most discriminating tastebuds.
- Authentic Mediterranean cuisine: Upon setting foot in 21 on Rajah, its interior will give you an impression of what lies ahead: a white and blue color motif, colorful wall paintings, and quirky cage decors. 21 on Rajah is famous for its authentic Mediterranean recipes, such as Sautéed Squid with Anchovies Aioli, Assorted Grilled Kebab, and Cold Mixed Seafood with Cocktail Sauce.
- Regional favorites: If you’re the kind who always craves Laksa, 21 Rajah has a stellar take on Nonya Laksa with Prawns. Of course, don’t forget local desserts: enjoy Pulut Hitam with Coconut Ice Cream, Nonya Kueh, and Mango Pudding.
- Weekend Brunch Buffet available: There is no denying that a weekend brunch buffet sounds a lot like heaven on earth: a little downtime, surrounded by scrumptious breakfast/lunch treats. On top of their weekday lunch offerings, 21 on Rajah’s Weekend Brunch Buffet includes BBQ and Grill, Egg Station, and Pancakes and Waffles.
- 21 on Rajah’s buffet menus vary on weekdays and weekends, and brunch, lunch, and dinner. The staples on each menu are Appetizers and Salad, Mediterranean Mix and Tapas, Asian and Local Buckets, Western Buckets, Pasta, Soup of the Day, Cakes and Pastries, Local Desserts, Fruits, Ice Cream, and Hot Beverages.
- There are four variants of pasta on rotation, with a choice of spaghetti, penne, and farfalle.
- If you’re a big lobster fan, the dinner or brunch buffet is best for you because 21 on Rajah has amazing Slipper Lobsters in Chili Sauce with Mantou.
MUST-TRY MAIN DISHES:
- Homemade Cured Salmon Gravlax with Fennel Salad and Mustard Horseradish Dill Dressing
- Mixed Seafood with Cocktail Sauce
- Assorted Grilled Kebab with Creamy Garlic Sauce
- Grilled Prawn Kebab in Mediterranean Style
- Assorted Grilled Flatbread with Flavored Hummus
- Braised Lamb Shank with Moroccan Spice
- Nonya Laksa with Prawns
- Slipper Lobster in Chili Sauce with Mantou
- Mango Savarin Cake
- French Blueberry Financier
- Durian Pengat in Shooter Glass with Gula Melaka Syrup
- Pulut Hitam Served with Coconut Ice Cream
- Assorted Nonya Kueh
- Every item on the buffet menu is served a la carte, so each plate is guaranteed fresh.
- 21 Rajah has a friendly and attentive wait staff to cater to your needs.
- Weekday buffet lunch: S$48++ per adult; S$22++ per child
- Weekday buffet dinner: S$58++ per adult; S$29++ per child
- Weekend buffet brunch: S$58++ per adult; S$29++ per child
- Weekend buffet dinner: S$68++ per adult; S$34++ per child
Peppermint at Park Royal Collection, Marina Bay, guarantees a hearty, healthy, and genuinely memorable buffet dining experience.
Behind the luxurious spread of fresh seafood, roasted and grilled items, and local and international fare, is a brilliant farm-to-table concept where they harvest fresh produce daily from their own urban farm.
- Farm-to-table concept: Peppermint will surely leave an impact on you because it is one of the few Halal buffet restaurants that honor the farm-to-table concept. This culinary gem has its own urban farm, from which they obtain more than 60 kinds of fruits, vegetables, edible flowers, herbs, and spices. Peppermint sources seasonal ingredients from local farmers and growers for the best flavor and sustainability.
- Buffet with a garden view: Imagine lush greenery nestled in the bustling cityscape—a respite from the daily grind, complete with mouthwatering, inventive, and healthful Asian and international dishes.
- Plant-based specialties alongside roasted and grilled delights: Peppermint stays true to its theme of lush greenery and farm-to-table concept with its delicious and creative plant-based recipes. Their incredible roasted and grilled items share the spotlight, such as Black Angus Beef Ribeye au Poivre with Arugula Salad.
- Innovative, vibrant, and flavorful plant-based and meat specialties, freshly prepared on the spot in their display kitchen
- A seasonal menu to take advantage of the freshest and highest-quality ingredients
- Delicious refreshments with robust flavors from Peppermint’s urban farm
MUST-TRY MAIN DISHES:
- Roasted Milk-fed Veal Leg Char Siew Style
- Pot-Roasted Black Angus Beef Oyster Blade with Fresh Herbs
- Pacific Flower Clam
- Double-Boiled Spring Chicken with Wintermelon
- Grilled Baby Lamb T-bone Steak
- Singapore Seafood Laksa
- Cold Tofu with Sesame Dressing
- Smoked Meat Carbonara Linguini
- Ice Gem
- Butterfly Biscuit
- Urban Farm Banana Fritters with Nutella
- Wild Berries Crumble
- Peppermint Cucumber Sorbet
- Mon to Fri lunch: S$68++ per adult; S$34++ per child
- Sat & Sun lunch: S$78++ per adult; S$39++ per child
- Mon to Thu dinner: S$98++ per adult; S$49++ per child
- Fri, Sat & Sun dinner: S$108++ per adult; S$54++ per child
Atrium Restaurant is located on the fourth level of the Holiday Inn on Outram Road.
This Halal-certified buffet restaurant is famous for its stellar execution of Singaporean classics, such as Laksa, Chili Crab, and soft, fluffy Roti Prata.
Aside from their local fare, you are sure to enjoy their prime-grade fresh seafood, Western dishes, and the latest addition, Korean Corner.
- A generous spread of Singaporean favorites: Every day is an excellent day for classic island favorites, such as Laksa, Beef Rendang, Singapore Chili Crab, and Hainanese Chicken Rice. And don’t forget Hawker Uncle Ice Cream for dessert, served with the distinctive Rainbow Bread or Wafer Slices, just like they sell on the streets.
- Korean Food Corner: Atrium at Holiday Inn is one of the few Halal buffet restaurants where you can get sensational Korean food alongside regional and Western dishes. Indulge your K-drama cravings and fill your stomach with Kimchi Ramen, Ginseng Kitchen Soup, and Beef Brisket Soybean Paste Stew.
- Fresh Seafood Station: Seafood is a delicious luxury at any buffet restaurant, and Atrium has one of the best on the island. Enjoy five-star prawns, scallops, whelks, and limited servings of oysters and crayfish.
MUST-TRY MAIN DISHES:
- Singapore Chili Crab
- Beef Rendang
- Ginseng Chicken Soup
- Roasted Lamb Leg
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Sushi and Sashimi
- Hawker Uncle Ice Cream
- Nyonya Cakes
- Durian Pengat
- Ais Kachang
- Mango Bingsu
- Weekday buffet lunch: S$92++ per adult; S$25++ per child
- Weekday buffet dinner: S$98++ per adult; S$25++ per child
- Weekend buffet lunch: S$110++ per adult; S$30++ per child
- Weekend buffet dinner: S$125++ per adult; S$30++ per child
- Menus change occasionally
- Advanced reservations for weekend dining are accepted, with a deposit required.
Situated at Royal Plaza on Scotts, Carousel is an award-winning buffet restaurant offering one of the best Halal international buffets in Singapore.
The restaurant is renowned for its sumptuous Asian and Mediterranean buffets in an elegant setting.
- Wide variety of foods: With its global-spanning menu, Carousel features more than 100 dishes. You can always find an amazing cold seafood counter as well as Chinese, Japanese, Indian, and Mediterranean stations with plenty of culinary creations
- The cold seafood station is a crowd-puller: The restaurant’s cold seafood counter is brimming with Kajimoto Bay Oysters, Snow Crab Legs, Maine Lobsters, Half Shell Scallops, Mud Crab, Australian Black Mussels, New Zealand Green Mussels, Tiger Prawns, Sweet Clams, and Pacific White Clams. Alaskan King Crab is especially available on Fridays and Saturdays.
- An ideal place for celebrating a birthday: With its wonderful service, Carousel is an ideal place to surprise your beloved on their birthday. The moment when the staff forms a circle, sings the “Happy Birthday” song, and performs a dance is heartwarming and will leave a lasting impression, adding a festive atmosphere to the memorable party.
- Cold seafood, Indian, Japanese, and dessert stations are the standouts among various food counters at Carousel.
- Japanese counter boasts an array of sushi, sashimi, tempura, and soba.
- There are three dessert counters, offering chocolate fountains, hot desserts, and Asian desserts.
- Weekday lunch: S$71.00++ (adult) | S$38.00++ (child)
- Weekend lunch: S$78.00++ (adult) | S$41.00++ (child)
- Weekday dinner: S$88.00++ (adult) | S$48.00++(child)
- Weekend dinner: S$98.00++ (adult) | S$52.00++ (child)
* 15% off total food bill for paying by credit cards of AMEX, CIMB, Citibank, Maybank, OCBC, DBS/POSB, UOB.
PROMOTIONS: Follow this link to view their latest dining promotions.
Asian Market Cafe has had its Halal certification since 2010. Since then, Asian Market Cafe has become one of the most popular Halal hotel buffet restaurants in Singapore and has established a loyal following for its pan-Asian buffet menu.
- Tantalizing cold seafood station: Asian Market Cafe is one of the hotel buffet restaurants that have the widest range of cold seafood. The most-loved seafood includes oysters, crayfish, mussels, clams, prawns, and many more. These regularly refilled items are superbly fresh, juicy, and sweet.
- Chilli crab is a true standout: Imagine that you will have a free flow of chilli crab. The crabs’ legs are big, appealing with fleshy and succulent meat. The chilli sauce is yummy, jazzing up the crab meat and deep-fried mantou with its sweet and sour tastes.
- A beautiful selection of desserts: Asian Market Cafe’s dessert station impresses with both hot and cold dessert items. It showcases a variety of local sweets, with the standout being the chilled durian pudding. In addition to this popular dish, the Portuguese egg tart is another delectable dessert item available at Asian Market Cafe.
- Asian Market Cafe boasts a wonderful spread of Asian food with the main focus on Chinese, Malay, Indian, and Japanese delights.
- Besides the outstanding cold seafood and dessert counters, sashimi and kebab stations also draw diners’ attention. There are several types of high-quality sushi and sashimi for you to have an endless flow.
- Fresh oysters are opened on the spot.
- Teh tarik section is another highlight of Asian Market Cafe. The teh tarik (milk tea) has a perfect sweet level and is beautifully served by a skillful staff.
- Chilli crab
- Lamb kebab
- Grilled stingray
- BBQ squid
- Mango salad
- Peanut butter cake
- Portuguese egg tart
- Durian pudding
- Teh tarik (milk tea)
ATMOSPHERE: Although Asian Market Cafe is a five-star hotel restaurant, it maintains a casual atmosphere. With its nicely decorated and cozy dining room, it attracts a multitude of buffet lovers, creating a vibrant and bustling atmosphere.
- Daily Lunch: S$84++ per adult, S$42++ per child (6-12 yo)
- Mon to Thurs Dinner: S$90++ per adult, S$45++ per child (6-12 yo)
- Fri to Sun Dinner: S$98++ per adult, S$49++ per child (6-12 yo)
We recommend for you
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore