Filed in best fitness centres |
March 07, 2023
Fitness First is a renowned international chain of fitness centres, headquartered in the United Kingdom.
In Singapore, it has multiple locations, making it easier for residents to get their workouts done anywhere.
In fact, you can access Fitness First gyms anywhere in the world with your membership.
- Many Locations for Easy Access: Over 16 clubs spread throughout Singapore, offering over 1,500 fitness classes monthly. Classes include HIIT, Yoga, Cycling, Cardio, and Group Fitness, with smaller class sizes and duration ranging from 30 to 90 minutes.
- Flexible Monthly Plans: No upfront yearly payment is required, as you can sign up for one of the two monthly plans (MyFit and Unlimited) that are fully customizable.
- Swimming Pools: Swimming pools are available at 321 Clementi, One George Street, Fusionopolis, Capital Tower, Westgate, and Mapletree Business City locations.
- Bring Guests for Free: Gold Club members (members who have been active for 10 months or more) can avail of up to 10 three-day guest passes for family and friends.
- Discount Perks: Members can enjoy special discounts and privileges with Fitness First’s partner merchants, including food and beverage, health and beauty, fashion, and more.
7 Best Fitness Centres in Singapore [2023 Guide]
- Averaging $125-$162 per month
- Personal training: $99-$120 per hour
- Cardio Theatre
- Member’s Lounge & Juice bar
- Outdoor Gym
- Cycling Studio
- Personal Training Counters
- Swimming pools (including jacuzzi in some locations)
- Luxury showers
- Changing rooms
- Sauna and steam baths
- Cable channels
- Towels, lockers, T-shirts, and shorts
CLASSES: MTV dance, Les Mills classes, Yoga, Pilates, Body Step, Body Jam, Body Pump, Body Combat, ect.
- 100 AM (Tanjong Pagar)
- Alexandra (Mapletree Business City)
- AMK Hub
- Capital Tower
- Changi (UE Biz Hub)
- Fusionopolis, Market Street
- MBFC (Marina Bay Financial Centre)
- One George Street, Paragon
- Tampines (CPF Building)
- The Cathay (Picturehouse)
- The Metropolis, Westgate
We recommend for you
Best fitness centres
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore