Ordering a veggie basket from Green Circle is a way to eat what are in season. Normally, a small veggie basket ($30) contains seven types of seasonal vegetables at the time of order.
– Home deliveries are made on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, depending on the area you stay.
– S$30 is the minimum amount accepted for ordering Green Circle’s farm products listed under four categories: vegetables, fruit, herbs and condiments.
– S$100 is the minimum amount accepted for ordering imported products listed under category “others”.
– Educational tours for school children and the public conducted by the farm are available
– Green Circle does not run a physical store at the moment, so just place your orders online and specify your requests in the remark section if you want to collect the vegetables yourself at the farm at any time and date you wish.