Hai Tien Lo
Filed in best chinese restaurants |
January 09, 2021
Hai Tien Lo, which literally translates to “stairway to heaven”, elevates traditional Cantonese recipes to award-winning heights by infusing modern techniques. Situated on Level 3 of Pan Pacific Hotel, the palatial Hai Tien Lo has always ranked high on the list of must-go places for dim sum, soups, and favorite Chinese classics.
- Weekend Dim Sum Brunch Buffet (From $69.80): Hai Tien Lo’s extensive buffet with over 60 dim sum creations will leave you feeling like an emperor. Delight in the seemingly endless array of meticulously handcrafted dim sum which includes Five Spice Rolls, Chicken Feet with Peanut in Chili Sauce, and Fried Carrot Cake in Chef’s Signature Homemade XO Chili Sauce. The key to enjoying the dim sum buffet is to try every morsel of dim sum and go back for seconds of your favorites.
- Seasonal Themed Menus: Hai Tien Lo mixes it up by offering seasonal themed menus that highlight the Chef’s signature dishes such as Fragrant Duck Confit with Chef’s Specialty Red Wine Sauce. The prix fixe menus are a perfect complement to Singapore’s festive seasons.
- Healthier Alternative: All rice-based dishes can be switched for the more healthful brown rice at no additional charge.
The 7 Best Chinese Restaurants in Singapore
MENU: Hai Tien Lo’s well-curated menu of soups, dim sum, barbecues, desserts, and savories is a collection of traditional and modern Chinese culinary gems. Broken down into set menus, ala carte, and buffet menus, a perfect meal awaits diners with even the most hard-to-please taste bud.
- Roasted Barbecued Suckling Pig
- Braised Australian Fresh Whole Abalone
- Signature Trio of Treasures (Sliced Barbecued Beijing Duck, Marinated Foie Gras with Five Spice, Pan-fried Scallop with Minced Ginger)
- Dim Sum
LOOK & FEEL: The complementing palatial structure, majestic interiors, and dainty cutlery are a perfect way to welcome patrons like royalty.
NOTE: Reservation required for groups of 6+
- Buses: 36, 97, and 97E (Walk 2 mins from bus stop B02159)
- Nearest MRT station: Promenade Station and City Hall Station
We recommend for you
Best chinese restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore