MENU: Hai Tien Lo’s well-curated menu of soups, dim sum, barbecues, desserts, and savories is a collection of traditional and modern Chinese culinary gems. Broken down into set menus, ala carte, and buffet menus, a perfect meal awaits diners with even the most hard-to-please taste bud.
- Roasted Barbecued Suckling Pig
- Braised Australian Fresh Whole Abalone
- Signature Trio of Treasures (Sliced Barbecued Beijing Duck, Marinated Foie Gras with Five Spice, Pan-fried Scallop with Minced Ginger)
- Dim Sum
LOOK & FEEL: The complementing palatial structure, majestic interiors, and dainty cutlery are a perfect way to welcome patrons like royalty.
NOTE: Reservation required for groups of 6+
- Buses: 36, 97, and 97E (Walk 2 mins from bus stop B02159)
- Nearest MRT station: Promenade Station and City Hall Station