AMBIENCE: Hom Yoga is a trendy, beautiful, light-filled and environmentally friendly setting. It not only facilitates a fresh hot yoga practicing but also inspires a naturally friendly lifestyle.
- Showers & toiletries
- Yoga mats
- Hair dryers
- Filtered water fountain to fill drink bottles
- Hot Hatha: Hot Hatha is a practicing method based on 26 postures and 2 breathing techniques and performed in a heated room at 38 to 40 degrees celsius. Main benefits of Hot Hatha include stress relief, glandular system strengthening, circulation improvement, anti-aging effect as well as muscles, tendons and posture reshaping. Hot Hatha is suitable for all levels.
- Hot Hom: Hot Hom is a yoga series, created by Hom Yoga based on postures from Hatha yoga and Ashtanga yoga. As a more physically challenging and intense hot yoga class, Hot Hom provides all benefits of Hot Hatha plus head-to-toe body strengthening and flexibility enhancing as well as detoxification. Conducted in a hot room of 38 to 40 degrees celsius. Hot Hom is suitable for all levels.
- Hot Flow: Hot Flow consists of consistent flow movements and a structured series of postures. Without breaking the natural flow from pose to pose, the focus will be on alignment and breath. Hot Flow is an enjoyable yoga class which brings a mixed feeling of challenge and success to practitioners. Conducted in a hot room of 38 to 40 degrees Celsius, Hot Flow is suitable for all levels.
- Hot Ashtanga: Hot Ashtanga is an intense yoga session for a balanced practice of sun salutation, standing poses, forward folds, backbends, twists, hip openers and inversions. With the use of props and modifications, all challenges will be transformed into opportunities. Conducted in a hot room of 35 degrees Celsius, Hot Ashtanga is suitable for all levels.
- Vinyasa Flow: Vinyasa Flow is a dynamic and challenging flow practice conducted in a non-heated room. The class is an opportunity to explore challenging poses and transitions as well as become strong, refreshed and recharged. Vinyasa Flow is suitable for all levels.
- Yin: Yin yoga is a yoga practice which features a different way of tissue exercises. Yin yoga emphasizes holding a yin pose for a long time to trigger body responses of making the tissues longer and stronger. As a result, the body becomes healthier, stronger and more flexible. Conducted in a non-heated room, Yin is suitable for all levels.
- S$49 for unlimited 1-week trial
- S$40 for a single drop-in class
- Multi-class passes are offered at S$290 for 10 classes, S$540 for 20 classes, S$1185 for 50 classes, and S$1990 for 100 classes
- Membership rates are S$345 for 1 month, S$895 for 3 months, S$1540 for 6 monts, and S$2550 for 1 year
STUDIO LOCATIONS AND OPERATION HOURS
Hom Yoga @ Orchard Central
Address: 181 Orchard Road #06-12/13, Singapore 238896
Phone: (65) 6238 0101
Opening hours: Mon – Thu 06:30 – 22:30, Fri 06:30 – 21:30, Sat & Sun 07:00 – 21:30
Bus lines: 7, 14, 14E, 16, 36, 65, 77, 106, 111, 123, 124, 128, 143, 162 and 1 (Walking 2 mins from bus stop B08121)
Nearest MRT station: Somerset MRT (NS23) (Walking 2 mins from Exit B)
Hom Yoga @ Raffles Place
Address: 3 Canton Street #02-01, Singapore 049745
Phone: (65) 6438 0103
Opening hours: Mon – Thu 06:30 – 22:00, Fri 06:30 – 21:30, Sat – Sun 08:00 – 19:00
Nearest MRT station: Raffles Place MRT (NS26/EW14) (Walking 3 mins from Exit G)