The 5 Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Singapore
Eat & Drink | March 19, 2020
There are a great number of vegetarian eateries in Singapore but the high-end concept choices are limited.
In that imperfection, there is an advantage. While the quantity is lack of care, the quality can be the focus. Yes, food quality and ambience of Singapore’s premium plant-based restaurants are given a fine touch.
If you are looking for gourmet green food for your special occasion, then this list is for you. Enjoy the creative menus of the 5 restaurants recommended below. Their food can make both the vegetarians and non-vegetarians ask for more.
See also: The 5 Best Affordable Vegetarian Eateries in Singapore
See also: The 5 Best Healthy Food Cafes in Singapore
- Vegetarian Chinese food at a high-end restaurant: Looking for a fine dining restaurant with mount-watering vegetarian Chinese food? LingZhi is the only option in Singapore so far. Diners can find stuff like shark fin soup, roasted duck, and satay in an elegant setting.
- Vegetarian high tea buffet available: Nowhere in Singapore offers vegetarian high tea buffet, except LingZhi Restaurant. If you want to spend a leisurely weekend afternoon with your vegetarian friends, this restaurant is a place to be. High tea buffet at LingZhi is the world of Hong Kong style dim sum, fried noodles, rojak, vegetables curry, soups, salads as well as hot and cold desserts. The buffet is only available at Velocity outlet from 15:00 to 17:00 on weekends.
- Vegetarian foods in Mediterranean style: Original Sin is a beautiful world of Mediterranean fare, where top-notch ingredients are prepared with precision. A selection of delicious gourmet salads, pizzas and pasta is offered to help diners stay healthy in a delightful way.
- Mezze Platter: Mezze Platter with a selection of dips on one served plate is a must order at Original Sin. Diners will get a real kick with Hummus, Aromatic pumpkin and carrot, Baba Ganoush, and Tzatziki, served with Falafel balls and Middle Eastern bread. The platter is big enough for two or three people to share.
- Value-for-money set lunch: With S$28, you will have a dazzling three-course meal, including a starter, a main course and a dessert for your weekend lunch.
- Good wine list: At Original Sin, dining experience is enhanced with a carefully selected wine list of liqueurs (Frangelico, Baileys, Kahlua, Cointreau, Grappa, Amaretto) and spirits (Absolut Blue, Johnnie Walker Black, Bombay Sapphire, Bacardi Rum, Jack Daniels). Besides, beers, mocktails, and cocktails are also available.
- Vegetarian delicacies with a good spread: Lotus Vegetarian purveys over 100 Asian cuisines under its buffet and A La Carte selections. These meticulously crafted dishes showcase the culinary team's finesse and artistry. The Asian buffet impresses all food lovers with its wide array of dishes, ranging from sushi to dim sum, stir-fried delights and local favorites. End off your meal with a sweet note from their dessert selection, starring homemade kuehs and cookies.
- Oriental-inspired dining room: With an elegant dining room with oriental furnishings, this hotel restaurant has a sumptuous look, making it an ideal choice for impressing someone who are vegetarians or holding a large-scale celebration.
- Japanese-European vegetarian food at its finest: The marriage of Japanese and European styles is evident in using ingredients, cooking technique and serving style. As a result, artfully bites lie on your tables in meticulously-made, stunning dresses. The taste is bathed in Japanese cuisine spirit, which values subtle and light flavor.
- Favorite ingredients of Singaporeans dominate the menu: From premium stuff like truffle, monkey mushroom, and bai-ling mushroom to healthy-lifestyle folk’s choices like aloe vera, seagrapes, Japanese seaweed, pomegranate, avocado, pine nut, walnut and olives, the menu is packed with plenty of superfoods.
- Classy ambience complemented by enchanting views: You will find there a posh dining room with velvet armchairs and bronze light fixtures. Lunch is time to enjoy joyful sunlight and rooftop garden view through its floor to ceiling windows. Dinner is when twinkling Orchard skyline draws a splendid backdrop for your meal. This is prefect for a date or special occasion dinner.
- Five private rooms are available for you to use at no additional cost. Book one of them if you are going to dine with a group of four to sixteen people.
- Awesome vegetarian menu: Pollen restaurant has a special vegetarian menu with delightful dishes suitable for any vegetarian. From appetizer to main course and then dessert, every dish is well crafted and impressive.
- Exquisite ambience: The restaurant has a beautiful setting with the natural scent of real fresh flowers that will wow any customer. The visible botanical garden gives a very nice touch to the restaurant’s ambience. You will also enjoy the view of the Marina Bay skyline and waterfront.
- Free access to the Flower Dome and other freebies: Guests of Pollen restaurant enjoy free access to the Flower Dome, which is a plus to all vegetarian food lovers. Transport from Gardens by the Bay to Pollen is by an exclusive limousine buggy. Customers also enjoy free lunchtime parking at Gardens by the Bay on weekdays from 12:00 to 14:00.
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore