M Aesthetic Clinic
Filed in best clinics for dermal fillers |
March 03, 2021
Dr Ho Rui Ming, the director of M Aesthetics Clinic, considers it a privilege to assist his patients by tailor-making solutions that achieve desired results.
Dr Ho has a passion for aesthetic medicine and is deeply interested in discovering the latest procedures.
Dr Ho attained a Master’s degree in Clinical Dermatology at the St John’s Institute of Dermatology of the University of London. In addition, he practices in adherence to the standards set by the Singapore Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee.
- The Clinic promotes the use of quality products that are backed by proven technology and best practices.
- Treatments are customized according to a patient’s needs.
- Only FDA-approved fillers are used for procedures.
- The facility is conveniently located at a medical hub with hotels in close proximity.
DERMAL FILLER SERVICES
M Aesthetic Clinic only uses hyaluronic acid fillers. This is for safety reasons, as the substance is found naturally in the body. It is only when the levels dip due to age that wrinkles and other signs of aging are evident.
The advantages of using hyaluronic acid fillers:
- There is a lower risk of an allergic reaction
- The fillers boost the production of collagen
- They attract water into the skin-plumping it up.
The targeted treatment areas:
- The nose: The filler adds height to the nose bridge and perks up the tip
- Cheeks: This adds fullness to the cheeks which result in a youthful look
- Chin: The chin is defined which balances the features.
- Eye bags and circles: Fillers restore volume to the depressions under the eyes and the dark circles are lightened as a result of increased hydration.
- MBBS (Australia)
- MSc Clinical Dermatology (UK)
COST: The cost starts from $788 per syringe.
We recommend for you
Best clinics for dermal fillers
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore