Revolver @ Tras Street
Filed in best Indian restaurants |
March 08, 2023
Take the potent flavors of Indian cuisine, pair them with equally bold modern cooking techniques, and you get a dining experience like no other at Revolver on Tras Street. With young chef Saurabh Udinia at the helm, Revolver is one of the hottest restaurants in Singapore. It has become such a massive hit that they actually require a reservation of 60 days in advance.
What is the buzz all about? It is the brilliant marriage of fresh, seasonal ingredients and unparalleled mastery of the grill to create exciting dishes, such as their fresh paneer with Indian milk fudge, cashews, and green chilies, charred in the tandoori oven, and served with coriander pesto.
- Fire-centric revolving menu: Fire is Chef Saurabh’s element of choice to execute avant-garde iterations of famous Indian dishes. With a custom-built wood-fire grill, smoker, and tandoori oven, expect Indian flavors elevated to unbelievable heights.
- 60-day advanced reservation: The hype is real. As stated on their website, Revolver only accepts reservations 60 days in advance. Quite intriguing, you might say, but that is what happens when modern cooking techniques meet thousands of years of Indian spice heritage.
- Sleek and stylish design: Modern sophistication is the motif at Revolver, ranging from the menu to its industrial-chic interiors, its open kitchen, and the staff’s all-black ensemble.
7 Best Indian Restaurants in Singapore to Spice up Your Life
MENU: Revolver’s menu revolves around the seasons to ensure only the freshest and highest-quality produce is served. It has a five-course lunch menu and three dinner menus with a thoughtfully delicious all-vegetarian option as well.
- Fresh paneer, Tomato Espuma
- Gruyère Kulchette, Pulled Duck
- Venison, Lotus Radish Crisp
- Stick Kulfi, Dulce de Leche
LOOK & FEEL: Revolver has stylish industrial-chic interiors—the kind where secret deals and mysterious adventures begin in the movies.
NOTE: Reservations should be made at least 60 days in advance, so plan your visit ahead of time.
- Buses: 10, 145, 655 (3-minute walk from Tg Pagar Station)
- Nearest MRT station: Tanjong Pagar (4-minute walk from EW15 exit)
We recommend for you
Best Indian restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore