Shaw Theatres JCube
Filed in best cinemas |
April 22, 2019
If you are looking for somewhere to have a relaxed night and see a movie in the West, Shaw Theatres JCube is highly recommended. Opened in 2012 by Shaw Organization, this cineplex has quickly become a favourite place to visit for movie lovers in Jurong district. It has 7 screens including one digital IMAX hall.
What people like
- Awesome IMAX movie experience
- New and modern interior
- Friendly and welcoming service staff
- Affordable ticket prices
- Convenient location for people who stay in the West
5 Best Cinemas in Singapore for Blockbusters and More
MOVIE TICKET PRICES:
- 2D movies: S$8.50/movie on weekdays, S$12.00/movie on weekends and public holidays
- 3D movies: S$11.00/movie on weekdays, S$14.00/movie on weekends and public holidays
- IMAX movies: S$17.00/movie on weekdays, S$22.00/movie on weekends and public holidays
- There are discounts for students and senior citizens.
MOVIE SHOW TIMES:
- Weekdays: 10:00 to 21:30
- Weekends & PHs: 10:00 to 00:00
- It’s cold inside the cinema halls.
- The walkway is quite narrow.
- Buses: 66, 178, 198, 335, 542 (Walk 2 mins from bus stop B28259)
- Nearest MRT station: Jurong East MRT (NS1/EW24) (Walk 3 mins from Exit A)
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore